Impba D12 Race #3, Centreville, Va - June 27-29 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots Pete. Love the JS/Cracker box photos. Boy everyone was catching air that weekend!! Hope to see you in Smithfield. Get a boat ready!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I finally got to go through two CD's that Pete sent me a few months ago and spent about four hours today going through all the pics he took. I downloaded 135 to the club web site. Here they are. Nice Job Pete!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few months! Now to work on some boats....

http://www.capitolrcmodelboats.com/photos1-1-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something I was looking for the pic Pete posted a can find any
I'm not sure what happened, Danny...... Seems like a lot of old threads went away on the forums, but you can still find them on the search. Pics went somewhere, too.

There may be a limit on how many pics you can post. Pete may have deleted them to make room for pics for another race.

ok well i contacted pete think hes going to drop a couple dis in the mail need to get him in the water at our pond

Cool. As much as enjoy his pics, I want to see a transmitter in his hand. The guy can drive!

Back