GREAT NEW ITEM>>>1 Piece 90 Water Fitting>>>Intro Pricing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,

I received the fittings today. The threads are so short that with the nut and oring suppied, there are no threads left to screw on to water jacket.

Did you send me the ones you took off your web page because of that issue as you posted in another thread? (And sold for $1.75 each) before you started this thread?

Please let me know, or better yet, give me a little insight if I am installing them wrong.

Possibly the wrong nut was sent? I believe in post above that a thin brass nut was to be supplied. The steel nut supplied is pretty thick.

The fittings are great little parts.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

I received the fittings today. The threads are so short that with the nut and oring suppied, there are no threads left to screw on to water jacket.

Did you send me the ones you took off your web page because of that issue as you posted in another thread? (And sold for $1.75 each) before you started this thread?

Please let me know, or better yet, give me a little insight if I am installing them wrong.

Possibly the wrong nut was sent? I believe in post above that a thin brass nut was to be supplied. The steel nut supplied is pretty thick.

The fittings are great little parts.

Thanks
Duke,

The nuts were just add ons more for use if used for a pressure fitting. I bought the thinnest nuts I could find to add in. I put a couple of the nuts on my grinder and thinned them up some more. The O rings were also just added as extra. The fittings work great by themself just adding a little medium strength threadlocker to make them hold position. These are not the same as the ones previously offered. Those were brass with very short threads, these are aluminum with much more threads. I can provide pictures of each if you would like. The offering said thin brass nut and I agree I wish it were thinner. If they aren't meeting your expectation please return and I will refund the purchase or give you credit, your preference. I want customers satisfied all the time.

So far response has been great but I'm running low.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I will use without the oring an thin out the nut a little with thread lock as you suggest.

Not returning. "The good outweighs the Bad"

Duke

Mark,

How many do you want? Once stock is depleted they won't show as available on my site.

Back