GREAT NEW ITEM>>>1 Piece 90 Water Fitting>>>Intro Pricing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
After exhaustive searching I have found a one time supply of a great one piece aluminum 90 degree fitting that has 10-32 threads. This product is intended for use as a replacement for straight OEM water fittings on your nitro water jacket with 10-32 threads, which I believe is the standard. These pieces are so light it takes a dozen to make .01 ounce on my scale. Each piece will also come with a 10-32 nut. This will allow for use as a pipe pressure fitting. Even though you may thread your wall on tuned pipe and use the nut to secure, I would suggest sealing in place with a product like JB Weld to insure against exhaust leak. The nuts are the thinnest I could find but I put mine on a grinder to thin them up more to allow for more threads in water jacket.

Pricing on these will be $5.95 each. Click here to see...http://www.allrc1.com/#!specials/c1h6i.. I have a good supply but when they're gone, they're gone.

If you rather not shop at site just paypal the number pieces you want X $5.95 plus $3.00 shipping to [email protected]. If you want priority mail with tracking make the shipping $5.25.

Once again, in addition to normal offerings, I believe Rattlesnake RC has met the quote of "Offering Specialty Products to Marine Racers."

IMG_1316.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg,

Yes, I have a good supply for now.

$85.25 with postage or reduce by $2.25 for no tracking or ins. the 5.25 covers ins to $50.00

Hi Bill,

I will take 30 units please how much shipped to Australia by priority and insurance.

Thanks Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve P your pp did not come through. Sent you a pm but it doesn't show you've read it.

Bill

I'm sorry Glenn. I got 6 stuck in my head. You're right. 4 x $4.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

Bill

Back