• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

90 Degree Pressure Fittings - 2 Sizes available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

I've got 90 degree pressure fittings for sale.

I couldn't find any I really liked, so I sat down and built some tooling to make what I wanted. I figured I might not be the only one looking for them, so I made up a small run.

The installed pictures are on an older Nova 21 pipe.

Two sizes:

Small for .12-.21 engines

Large for .45 up

Large-

10-32 threads, 1/8 OD (.093 ID)

Small-

(these are the size of the old K&B 3.5 outboard water fittings with a larger bore)

8-32 threads, 3/32 OD (.064 ID)

$8.50 ea. ($8.00 for 5+)

Shipping is $2.50 for any quantity.

PayPal is [email protected]

I can build water fittings as well if there's any interest.

Pressure Fittings 1.JPG

Pressure Fittings 2.JPG

Large Installed.JPG

Small Installed.JPG

I've got 90 degree pressure fittings for sale.

I couldn't find any I really liked, so I sat down and built some tooling to make what I wanted. I figured I might not be the only one looking for them, so I made up a small run.

The installed pictures are on an older Nova 21 pipe.

Two sizes:

Small for .12-.21 engines

Large for .45 up

Large-

10-32 threads, 1/8 OD (.093 ID)

Small-

(these are the size of the old K&B 3.5 outboard water fittings with a larger bore)

8-32 threads, 3/32 OD (.064 ID)

$8.50 ea. ($8.00 for 5+)

Shipping is $2.50 for any quantity.

PayPal is [email protected]

I can build water fittings as well if there's any interest.
Very nice Brian! 90 degree water fittings in 3mm & 4mm would be great. The few I've seen out there are too big for my tastes

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Would like 3 of them. Where can I send a check? I believe it would be for $28.00. Thanks, Ron Lauderdale/6504 Sunset Ridge/Lakeland, Fl. 33813 Ph. 863-644-9210.

I would love to see some 90 degree water fittings with a big bore water capacity for my gas boats. The ones that I have seen and tried I dont really like and dont work all that well. I would like to see a .125 ID .

I would love to see some 90 degree water fittings with a big bore water capacity for my gas boats. The ones that I have seen and tried I dont really like and dont work all that well. I would like to see a .125 ID .
Probably doable. What thread would you want?

Probably doable. What thread would you want?
Brian I would like to have some of those as well.Let me know when you have them ready.

Brian,

I am interested in getting some of your pressure fittings. PM me with the info please.

Back