• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 90 degree water cooling fittings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
90 degree brass water fittings in the correct M5 metric thread for water jackets like CMB. Each one includes stainless steel locknut. I really like these as the have a flat behind the long taper barb to insure a solid anchoring when you zip tie them, never had one come loose. $9.75 a pair plus few bucks for postage. No additional postage for additional fittings shipped at same time. US shipping only. :cool:

Attachments

• M590fitting.jpg
    M590fitting.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1
90 degree brass water fittings in the correct M5 metric thread for water jackets like CMB. Each one includes stainless steel locknut. I really like these as the have a flat behind the long taper barb to insure a solid anchoring when you zip tie them, never had one come loose. $9.75 a pair plus few bucks for postage. No additional postage for additional fittings shipped at same time. US shipping only. :cool:
Don I'll take 3 pairs.
PM me total :

Thank you , Kent

Don, I will take 4 pairs.
Tell me a total and I will send you a check.

Ship to:
Gary Turner
3509 South Woodridge Road
Mountain Brook Al

Send me your address and I will get a check to you. Thanks

Back