• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE ...EVERYTHING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry I would like the Mac 15cc new pipe. I can send you a money order later this week if it is still for sale.

Thanks Olly
perfect send it ..and ill head it your way.. thanks pm me your info and ill do the same

tk

i have been trying to keep this from happening, but i clearly cannot spend enough time with my hobby, work 50 hrs a week have a new little boy that needs his daddy and be a firefighter and all the class time that goes with that and training.. i have been up and down on this and have made the decision to sell off all my stuff, i figured id start here. not looking to nor will i give it away, i have alot of nice equipment and all of it is mostly new, several new motors, outboards, inboards, all cmb and os , 21 nova rossis , new 80's , and a couple kb motors "outboards" .. several hulls outriggers, blackbird hydro, seaducer monos all new and hardware matching them as well, and some new stuff not put together ..i will put a list together and get it posted here, if you want to pm me about anything you might be looking for do so, i have about 25 gallon of raw nitro , several hundred plugs and new starters , hardware, handles, batteries, servos ,pipes , headers, new worked props in the bags , several good used like new props..ect..i also have a ton of gas boats stuff, new full mod motors , hot pipes , boat kits and partial build stuff..and a like new trailer as well 16x7 tandem in black with fold down door and cabinets and shelving to boot, as well as canopy and tables..i would like to sell off the bigger stuff first before selling the plugs and such but if someone would like to make a offer on them i can mark you down, i have blue o'donnels, and mc-9 , rossi and cmb plugs as well. i clearly enjoy the friends i have made and by no means am i going to quit coming here and maybe down the turn ill come back when my youngest is older..my son will keep his boats and we will play when we have time. and i will keep one of my tunnels to play around with him, my oldest discovered girls and cars and has no intrest in his racing anymore so , as a dad im bummed to say the least but it is part of growing up.. pm me with list of needs and i can send pics and whatever you need. thank you all for reading this ..enjoy.

tk..... :)
Can you tell me what you have hull wise in kit or rtr gas? Also what do you want for your hotpipes? You can send pics to [email protected] Thanks Rich

Do u still have one of those Woods/Cooper 21 S Pipes? If so Ill take one.......And Im interested in any used 1450's and H7's......lmk what you have....

Larry Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u still have one of those Woods/Cooper 21 S Pipes? If so Ill take one.......And Im interested in any used 1450's and H7's......lmk what you have....

Larry Jr.
yes sir larry i have 2 of them left.. well now one..i sold all my sholund props to another guy along with the rest of the gas pipes i think ..i have to wait to see payment though. if not ill have some good 1450 props for ya. [email protected] is my paypal ..and do it as a gift or personal..thanks buddy. pm me your addy if not verified throught them. thanks

tk

Larry Jr.
yes sir larry i have 2 of them left.. well now one..i sold all my sholund props to another guy along with the rest of the gas pipes i think ..i have to wait to see payment though. if not ill have some good 1450 props for ya. [email protected] is my paypal ..and do it as a gift or personal..thanks buddy. pm me your addy if not verified throught them. thanks

tk

Payment sent on S Pipe....Thanks Bud.

Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any of the 1/4 inch flex shafts I will take all 3. Can you let me know on this with an email. I can paypal you immediately.

how much for shipping/

tnks Curt

[email protected]

Terry,

Do you have any of the new CMB 67 black big belly pipes left?

John
sure do i think i have 4 of them..lmk how many you need , also have 67 headers from cmb a lightly used one that uncut and 3 new ones, all 10 degree.

tk

Only need one new pipe, 10 degree, for a 67 greenie. Let me know the Paypal addy and I'll send payment.
so you need a new pipe and a header, headers are 40.00 for the new ones.. and i think the pipes were 45.00 shipped so just send 85.00 to [email protected] and send as a gift or personal.. thanks john

tk

Terry,

John
sure do i think i have 4 of them..lmk how many you need , also have 67 headers from cmb a lightly used one that uncut and 3 new ones, all 10 degree.

tk

Only need one new pipe, 10 degree, for a 67 greenie. Let me know the Paypal addy and I'll send payment.
so you need a new pipe and a header, headers are 40.00 for the new ones.. and i think the pipes were 45.00 shipped so just send 85.00 to [email protected] and send as a gift or personal.. thanks john

tk

Payment sent, pipe only, header not needed. Thanks.

Terry,

John

tk

tk

got it john , thank you ill try to get it out yet today. thanks

tk

Terry,

John

tk

tk

got it john , thank you ill try to get it out yet today. thanks

tk
MAC CARBS SOLD.. MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS ON REST , IT MUST GO, THANKS

TK

Terry I added the list to the first post of the thread to make it easier for people to locate so I'd edit that one as more things get sold off. :)

Back