• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Motors/Radio/Starter For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidAdcock

It's been some time since I've raced. I'm moving soon and looking to get rid of some stuff in that process. Have some stuff of mine and some I inherited from my dad for sale. It's been a minute, so excuse me if prices are a bit off, I'm open to offers on that end. Thanks for looking.

**Sold** - CMB .21 EVO - New in box, only been briefly mounted in a boat. Got fired up about racing again then let my enthusiasm fade. Has CMB header and Speedmaster collet to come with. All parts from new in box come with. $475 shipped in US or reasonable offer.

TFL Hobby Starter - Never used. $125 shipped to US or reasonable offer.

**Sold** - NovaRossi .46DD - Has been through break in and two race weekends and some practice. Does have some scratching and was bought when the carbs weren't the best. Comes with Speedmaster collet and it's not in the picture but I have a Nova header for it as well. - $225 shipped to US or reasonable offer.

**Sold** - CMB .67DD - Has been through break in and one race weekend. Very good shape, also comes with CMB header (not in pics) and Speedmaster collet. $400 shipped to US or reasonable offer.

Futaba 4TPM Radio with R304SB RX - Used for one race weekend. All parts from original box included. $180 shipped to US or reasonable offer.

**Sold** - Older CMB .21 LS - Has had a ton of miles on it but has great compression and ran strong as of last summer. Comes with Speedmaster collet. $125 shipped to US or reasonable offer.

If you'd like to see more pictures of any of them, let me know!

I've got some pipes, parts, etc. that I'll be posting soon after I root through all of them as well.

Attachments

• 21 Pic 2.jpg
    21 Pic 2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
  • LS Pic 1.jpg
    LS Pic 1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 67 Pic 3.jpg
    67 Pic 3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 67 Pic 2.jpg
    67 Pic 2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 67 Pic 1.jpg
    67 Pic 1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 46 Pic 3.jpg
    46 Pic 3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 46 Pic 2.jpg
    46 Pic 2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 46 Pic 1.jpg
    46 Pic 1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 0
  • 21 Pic 3.jpg
    21 Pic 3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 21 Pic 1.jpg
    21 Pic 1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The rest of the pictures.

Attachments

• LS Pic 2.jpg
    LS Pic 2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Radio Pic 1.jpg
    Radio Pic 1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Radio Pic 2.jpg
    Radio Pic 2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Radio Pic 3.jpg
    Radio Pic 3.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Radio Pic 4.jpg
    Radio Pic 4.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Starter Pic 1.jpg
    Starter Pic 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Starter Pic 2.jpg
    Starter Pic 2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Starter Pic 3.jpg
    Starter Pic 3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
So now the rules once again don’t apply??
How do you figure? Yes you said you would take it, AFTER he accepted the offer from the other person. You have to use common sense here. If the seller wants to accept the offer and move on, it is a done deal. You cant come in after and say I will take it. I have accepted offers 5 mins in that dont meet my asking price. I am good with the offer and want the deal done. That aint against the rules.
Mike

Back