• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE ...EVERYTHING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to see you go Terry.

Do you have a woods Prop Gauge?

Thanks

Terry
yes i do it is new and used maybe once.. have all pieces and parts for it.. give me a chance this evening to get it all together and i know i should have done this before.. anyhow you have first dibs on it and i want to get it all on here to be able to be seen at least a list.. all pm's ..all 50 of em!!!..lol will be answered, thank you all for being so gracious and i will getback with everyone. thanks

tk

Thanks

Terry
yes i do it is new and used maybe once.. have all pieces and parts for it.. give me a chance this evening to get it all together and i know i should have done this before.. anyhow you have first dibs on it and i want to get it all on here to be able to be seen at least a list.. all pm's ..all 50 of em!!!..lol will be answered, thank you all for being so gracious and i will getback with everyone. thanks

tk
Terry Is My Boat any Closer to getting Shipped Out? Joe Warren?

hi terry,i am really sorry that you are bowing out for a bunch,but you will be back...they all come back.please shoot me a pm when you get time :blink: i am looking for a .80 motor and maybe some 2.4 3ch

receivers.also maybe a 44" calcraft mono laying around :rolleyes: thanks very much and good luck with all your future endevors. mike c.

Terry sorry to here the news.Adam dropped off the rcmk for me to hook up with you i guess i need to finish this deal.Im taking it you wont need the liner squeezer for the 45 cmb.

i have been trying to keep this from happening, but i clearly cannot spend enough time with my hobby, work 50 hrs a week have a new little boy that needs his daddy and be a firefighter and all the class time that goes with that and training.. i have been up and down on this and have made the decision to sell off all my stuff, i figured id start here. not looking to nor will i give it away, i have alot of nice equipment and all of it is mostly new, several new motors, outboards, inboards, all cmb and os , 21 nova rossis , new 80's , and a couple kb motors "outboards" .. several hulls outriggers, blackbird hydro, seaducer monos all new and hardware matching them as well, and some new stuff not put together ..i will put a list together and get it posted here, if you want to pm me about anything you might be looking for do so, i have about 25 gallon of raw nitro , several hundred plugs and new starters , hardware, handles, batteries, servos ,pipes , headers, new worked props in the bags , several good used like new props..ect..i also have a ton of gas boats stuff, new full mod motors , hot pipes , boat kits and partial build stuff..and a like new trailer as well 16x7 tandem in black with fold down door and cabinets and shelving to boot, as well as canopy and tables..i would like to sell off the bigger stuff first before selling the plugs and such but if someone would like to make a offer on them i can mark you down, i have blue o'donnels, and mc-9 , rossi and cmb plugs as well. i clearly enjoy the friends i have made and by no means am i going to quit coming here and maybe down the turn ill come back when my youngest is older..my son will keep his boats and we will play when we have time. and i will keep one of my tunnels to play around with him, my oldest discovered girls and cars and has no intrest in his racing anymore so , as a dad im bummed to say the least but it is part of growing up.. pm me with list of needs and i can send pics and whatever you need. thank you all for reading this ..enjoy.

tk..... :)
I AM INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE RELATED TO GAS BOAT'S I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A GOOD PIPE FOR MY 21 JAE . PLEASE SEND PRICES AND PICTURES TO [email protected]

THANK YOU

RICK R

i have been trying to keep this from happening, but i clearly cannot spend enough time with my hobby, work 50 hrs a week have a new little boy that needs his daddy and be a firefighter and all the class time that goes with that and training.. i have been up and down on this and have made the decision to sell off all my stuff, i figured id start here. not looking to nor will i give it away, i have alot of nice equipment and all of it is mostly new, several new motors, outboards, inboards, all cmb and os , 21 nova rossis , new 80's , and a couple kb motors "outboards" .. several hulls outriggers, blackbird hydro, seaducer monos all new and hardware matching them as well, and some new stuff not put together ..i will put a list together and get it posted here, if you want to pm me about anything you might be looking for do so, i have about 25 gallon of raw nitro , several hundred plugs and new starters , hardware, handles, batteries, servos ,pipes , headers, new worked props in the bags , several good used like new props..ect..i also have a ton of gas boats stuff, new full mod motors , hot pipes , boat kits and partial build stuff..and a like new trailer as well 16x7 tandem in black with fold down door and cabinets and shelving to boot, as well as canopy and tables..i would like to sell off the bigger stuff first before selling the plugs and such but if someone would like to make a offer on them i can mark you down, i have blue o'donnels, and mc-9 , rossi and cmb plugs as well. i clearly enjoy the friends i have made and by no means am i going to quit coming here and maybe down the turn ill come back when my youngest is older..my son will keep his boats and we will play when we have time. and i will keep one of my tunnels to play around with him, my oldest discovered girls and cars and has no intrest in his racing anymore so , as a dad im bummed to say the least but it is part of growing up.. pm me with list of needs and i can send pics and whatever you need. thank you all for reading this ..enjoy.

tk..... :)
I AM INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE RELATED TO GAS BOAT'S I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A GOOD PIPE FOR MY 21 JAE . PLEASE SEND PRICES AND PICTURES TO [email protected]

THANK YOU

RICK R
i have a new 3280 uncut undrilled 60.00 shipped in the us 48.. i also have hot pipes, mod motors and props, gas boat kits and ect...pm me if you like or email . [email protected]

i will list all the stuff here and send pics via email so as not to hog space here.. thanks all.

tk

Thanks

Terry

tk
Terry Is My Boat any Closer to getting Shipped Out? Joe Warren?
joe warren your boat is headed your way my friend.. the delivery confo number is 03091830000061404999 thanks man.

tk

ok here goes.. all prices without shipping and paypal fees unless doing as a gift ..and unless states shipped in lower 48

speedmaster hardware 20 miini rudders (1) 25.00 each , umm motor mounts (2) 50.00 each, sport 20 struts (1) 25.00 , lrg pipe mounts (3) 10.00 each , umm drop mounts 1/2 45.00

speedmaster starter handle nib 50.00

1/4 bushings (20) 5.00 each , 3/16 (10) 5.00 each

(1) 3280 60.00 shipped ..new

(5) cmb fat belly black pipes new 45.00 each shipped..4 LEFT

(2) cmb new 45 pipes ...new 70.00 each shipped

(1) cmb new style 21 pipe..new 60.00 shipped

macs 15 cc pipes one new and one nice used .. new one 65.00 shipped and used 55.00 shipped..ONE PENDING

new os outboard with all port work and head clearance modded carb all new. 375.00 plus shipping

cmb 80 hr motors new matched set for twin ..450.00 each

mac .550 bore carbs very good shape ..75.00 each (2) .....SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

cmb 45 hr motors nib (2) 325.00 each

cmb 1.01 new 13 mm carb 575.00

(3) toxic full mod gas motors neurotoxin mods ..375.00 each with 257 carbs and aluminum insulators on 2 of them

fire fighter gas rigger kit with custom stand and tsunami cowl ..265.00 shipped

seaducer 60-90 bought from ron jefferson ..never ran newer greenhead 67 motor, complete down to prop rtr add reciever , very , very nice boat 750.00 plus shipping

blackbird 20 hydro new build raced once , with extra sponsons "new" and modded 5 port with 3280 and all radio gear rtr add reciever and race 950.00 plus shipping boat has been 75 mph very nice hydro

cajun bullet 20 hydro very nice build made by mike byer i belive.. has full radio gear , hardware and ferrette mixer with os needle 275,00 plus shipping

zipp kit t-boat rocket.. full hardware and cowl prebuilt and needs finished.. 300.00 plus shipping ..agian prefer above

zipp kits illusion tunnel prebuilt and ready to be sealed as well..225.00 plus shipping

lawless cutthroat gas tunnel drive ..new never used 340.00 shipped

bh hanson tuned pipe for gas tunnel ..190.00 shipped , new as well with flange

many many servos new in boxes and all types and sizes , just ask.

also found 2 new nova modded carbs for 20 motors , work done by steve wood and these are new 65.00 each (2)

hijacker mount for 3.5 new never used 45.00 plus shipping

geezer wheels to go on the back of the zen motors new in bag 25.00 each (3)

flexshafts i belive they are all 36 inch ..1/4 size 20.00 each plus shipping (4)......PENDING

o donnel blue glow plugs ...9 cards ...40.00 each plus shipping

near new boris mazor flow meter 2nd generation ...125.00 shipped in us 48

ml boatworks kneeler 90 percent kit and radio box... 200.00 shipped in us 48

i am sure i have more and will post as i can, thanks all for looking and email or pm or post here what you need and i will try to accomidate it. thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
yes julian you do that is why i didnt post them here, that is my other big mono on here.. they are yours and i wanted to let you know i have 2 spare cowls for the 20 boats 75.00 for them they are 50 each when you buy them, i can ship them with the hulls.. lmk asap thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
terry pm'd you about an S pipe, and one of the new 45 pipes, also do you have any of the Hitec TG series servos. Thanks tony J

Back