• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE ...EVERYTHING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have been trying to keep this from happening, but i clearly cannot spend enough time with my hobby, work 50 hrs a week have a new little boy that needs his daddy and be a firefighter and all the class time that goes with that and training.. i have been up and down on this and have made the decision to sell off all my stuff, i figured id start here. not looking to nor will i give it away, i have alot of nice equipment and all of it is mostly new, several new motors, outboards, inboards, all cmb and os , 21 nova rossis , new 80's , and a couple kb motors "outboards" .. several hulls outriggers, blackbird hydro, seaducer monos all new and hardware matching them as well, and some new stuff not put together ..i will put a list together and get it posted here, if you want to pm me about anything you might be looking for do so, i have about 25 gallon of raw nitro , several hundred plugs and new starters , hardware, handles, batteries, servos ,pipes , headers, new worked props in the bags , several good used like new props..ect..i also have a ton of gas boats stuff, new full mod motors , hot pipes , boat kits and partial build stuff..and a like new trailer as well 16x7 tandem in black with fold down door and cabinets and shelving to boot, as well as canopy and tables..i would like to sell off the bigger stuff first before selling the plugs and such but if someone would like to make a offer on them i can mark you down, i have blue o'donnels, and mc-9 , rossi and cmb plugs as well. i clearly enjoy the friends i have made and by no means am i going to quit coming here and maybe down the turn ill come back when my youngest is older..my son will keep his boats and we will play when we have time. and i will keep one of my tunnels to play around with him, my oldest discovered girls and cars and has no intrest in his racing anymore so , as a dad im bummed to say the least but it is part of growing up.. pm me with list of needs and i can send pics and whatever you need. thank you all for reading this ..enjoy.

tk..... :)

speedmaster hardware , umm motor mounts (2) 40.00 each, sport 20 struts (1) 25.00 , lrg pipe mounts (3) 10.00 each , umm drop mounts 1/2 40.00

1/4 bushings (20) 5.00 each , 3/16 (10) 5.00 each

(1) 3280 50.00 shipped ..new

cmb new 45 pipe ...new 70.00 shipped

macs 15 cc pipes one nice and lightly used 55.00 shipped.

new os outboard with all port work and head clearance modded carb all new. 350.00 plus shipping

cmb 80 hr motors new matched set for twin ..800.00 for the pair plus 10.00 shipping in us 48

cmb 45 hr motors nib (2) 325.00 each

cmb 1.01 new 13 mm carb 525.00

fire fighter gas rigger kit with custom stand and tsunami cowl ..265.00 shipped

blackbird 20 hydro new build raced once , with extra sponsons "new" and modded 5 port with 3280 and all radio gear rtr add reciever and race 800.00 plus shipping boat has been 75 mph very nice hydro.......MAKE A OFFER ON THIS IM GOING TO SPLIT IT UP I GUESS..

zipp kit t-boat rocket.. full hardware and cowl prebuilt and needs finished.. 300.00 plus shipping ..agian prefer above

zipp kits illusion tunnel prebuilt and ready to be sealed as well..225.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please send pics and prices to me on starter handle, blackbird, any AB pipes, props that work well for rigger hydros any size engine, hardware for riggers, servos, any bob violet needles? , futaba fasst receivers , nitro , kinda curious about your trailer too., you could email to: [email protected]

thanks, Elias

Can you send me pictures of cmb 80's , outboards and 21 nr's to sadderley@logic .bm

thanks shane

p.s do you have cmb 1.0 or 1.01's

I'm looking for 7.5 and .67 inboards, pipes and headers. Could you let me know what's available?

Thanks

HJ

Back