• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE ...EVERYTHING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you were looking at the 20 Villan.

I'll trade you a freshly painted WoodStuff 20 tunnel, OS power W/ 2 cowls for this

cajun bullet 20 hydro very nice build made by mike byer i belive.. has full radio gear , hardware and ferrette mixer with os needle 275,00 plus shipping
ok sounds good to me man.. pm me for my addy.

tk
Would you spice the deal alittle with one of each of these?

(2) cmb new 45 pipes ...new 70.00 each shipped

(1) cmb new style 21 pipe..new 60.00 shipped
yes id throw in a .21 cmb pipe the one mentioned in there .. the 45 pipes are going i think i have had quite a few guys inquire about them.

tk
Do you still have to prop I sent with that boat?

Or maybe one of these

(5) cmb fat belly black pipes new 45.00 each shipped..4 LEFT
i can throw in a cmb big belly for ya if you leave the prop on it i has with it.. i think i sent you another one as well didnt i? cant remember anyhow i dont have that prop but i have one that will be good for ya if you want.

tk
OK, Terry

Lets say it's a done deal, I'll send you the freshly painted Woodstuff 20, W/ 2 cowls, OS Max O/B, W/ the Prather SS215 you sent with the boat

I'll take the Cajun 21 Bullet. Everything is there as I sent it less green head 21, pipe, and prop, correct????

And you include the CMB New style 21 pipe, one CMB fat belly 67 pipe, and a 1445 prop. OK?

I'll put $25.00 in the radio box for the SB X440/3 you have for sale.

Let me know what you think,

Rick
sounds good to me man. i need a addy though i remember marine max and that is about it, i should have ferrettes memorized by now but i dont..lol can you send em a pic of the paintjob please, did you paint the wood hull?

tk
Yes, I painted to entire hull/ give me a regular email, I always have trouble posting pics here
ready to rock and roll rick ? thanks and lmk

tk

I'll trade you a freshly painted WoodStuff 20 tunnel, OS power W/ 2 cowls for this

cajun bullet 20 hydro very nice build made by mike byer i belive.. has full radio gear , hardware and ferrette mixer with os needle 275,00 plus shipping

tk

yes id throw in a .21 cmb pipe the one mentioned in there .. the 45 pipes are going i think i have had quite a few guys inquire about them.

tk

Or maybe one of these

i can throw in a cmb big belly for ya if you leave the prop on it i has with it.. i think i sent you another one as well didnt i? cant remember anyhow i dont have that prop but i have one that will be good for ya if you want.

tk
OK, Terry

Lets say it's a done deal, I'll send you the freshly painted Woodstuff 20, W/ 2 cowls, OS Max O/B, W/ the Prather SS215 you sent with the boat

I'll take the Cajun 21 Bullet. Everything is there as I sent it less green head 21, pipe, and prop, correct????

And you include the CMB New style 21 pipe, one CMB fat belly 67 pipe, and a 1445 prop. OK?

Rick
sounds good to me man. i need a addy though i remember marine max and that is about it, i should have ferrettes memorized by now but i dont..lol can you send em a pic of the paintjob please, did you paint the wood hull?

tk
Yes, I painted to entire hull/ give me a regular email, I always have trouble posting pics here

tk
How about 60 bucks for the gold head p/s? cash in hand need to get a motor purrin again............

How about 60 bucks for the gold head p/s? cash in hand need to get a motor purrin again............

70.00 shipped mikey, you owe me one..lol

tk

tk

tk

Or maybe one of these

tk
OK, Terry

Rick

tk

tk

Out today, see PM 1Z4E772W0390113477

rick can you please send me your addy , i have it ready to roll i need a addy, i have gotten so many of them i cannot find yors.. thanks

tk

rick can you please send me your addy , i have it ready to roll i need a addy, i have gotten so many of them i cannot find yors.. thanks

tk

Here ya go Terry

My ship to is

Rick Bellinger

3143 Centurion Drive

Gainesville, Ga. 30506

678-989-7100

hi terry kevin here from aust i will take all the sholund props could you send me a list and what sort of hot pipes are they ??? also take all the prop cupping bits and balancer,if you are interested in selling the nova out of you blackbird and pipe etc i am interested,i live in brisbane qld will pay the freight and paypal fee`s,my e/mail address is [email protected]

thanks kevin.
kevin all your stuff went out yesterday . .thank you for everything .

tk

Hey Terry

Package arrived safe and sound , thanks for getting it out to me so quick.

Tim K

going out tomorrow..thanks rick, i was slow getting out today otherwise it woulda left today, ill post tracking here or whereever you need it. thanks

tk

Confirmed to take 4 CMB 67/80 black fat belly pipes.
pipes left priority mail today mike your delivery confo is .. 03100480000257368799 thanks

dick loeb yours is 0310048000025736 thanks

mike culhane yours is 03100480000257368768 thanks

terry flynn yours is 03100480000257368775 thanks

rick bellinger yours is 03100480000257368805 thanks

thanks to all of you enjoy your stuff.

tk

Hey Terry

Needle valve came today , thanks .

I am still thinking about the other stuff we talked about and for anyone thinking of buying from Terry

don't hesitate he is a stand up guy to deal with.

Tim K

Hey Terry

I am still thinking about the other stuff we talked about and for anyone thinking of buying from Terry

Tim K
thank you for the good words tim..this has been a long process selling out , i think im about 25 percent to go..i have a fw hulls and motors and some plugs , then a bunch of building parts and hardware, be nice to sell it all bulk and get it done.

tk

Hey Terry

Tim K
thank you for the good words tim..this has been a long process selling out , i think im about 25 percent to go..i have a fw hulls and motors and some plugs , then a bunch of building parts and hardware, be nice to sell it all bulk and get it done.

tk
What hulls you got left any scales? Are you selling that Kai????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back