Evansville Little Thunder May 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys hope the pond is full of water because I'm bringing a sport hydro that's going to blow the water out!! You sport hydro guys be ready , no mercy for ya this time.this IS "my Grand Fanally".

MARK***

Hey Jeff,

Good to hear Steve and Tom are coming down to play. It's up to you to loosen Steve's new SP40 up and snap him back into reality. We'll both pick on him in September. Have a good run. I can hear that NR winding up now. CHEERS !!! Bob

Man Bob,

Nobody counts on the old guy to give Steve a run for his money. Chuck can't be there either but I am gonna give Steve a little competition. I plan to whip up on Jeff. haha!! Well, If he don't whip me first. Ken

Hey Mikey,

"....16 Scales, and 20 Sport 40s........."

You had to say that, didn't you!!!! Har, Har !!! I'm very envious. Guess I could say something about snowbird still being frozen in for the Spring Nats and couldn't support - but I won't.

Sorry Ken.

Old Age and Treachery Will Overcome Youth and Skill. Ask Jeff how I pulled over and let him pass in Atlanta thinking it was RB - NEVER again. Har, Har !!! Steve should be driving a Brand New, lighter boat. Don't know when the ice thawed in Canada, eh - - - but he can't have much time on that new boat. Get it tuned up and ready Steve - - Rick and I both will be "bringing it" in September - and we'll be looking for you, Mate. Let's have a "Battle Royale". This year I won't mind driving to Evansville from Houston to support Scale and Sport 40 again. RB and I are even talking about dragging Classic Thunderboats with us - if they'll fit in the Toy Hauler.

Mikey, I love the mugs and use them often. This year maybe there will be an Adult beverage in same - BOOOOYA !!!!

Have a Great Race Guys - - - Wish I were going to be there. CHEERS !!! Bob

mike i will be there thunderboat and b-tunnel all on 2.4. is it allright if i pay there. thanks rob

Back