Evansville Little Thunder May 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil, why did you have to post that video!? ARRRGH! You are right I deserved that chicken. I was looking at the dead boat off three thinking I had Ryans boat cleared and when I looked back I was right on his boat...boat ddin't want to go left and hard right wasn't enough...shameful. Fortunately I just damaged his right wing upright...I don't believe there was any hull or cowling damage.

Phil, why did you have to post that video!? ARRRGH! You are right I deserved that chicken. I was looking at the dead boat off three thinking I had Ryans boat cleared and when I looked back I was right on his boat...boat ddin't want to go left and hard right wasn't enough...shameful. Fortunately I just damaged his right wing upright...I don't believe there was any hull or cowling damage.
HA Sorry for the comments I made but we all have done something to regret when racing. I was just shocked to see it happen you had the win till then.

Welcome Jeff. Sorry bout that Alan, must have glanced back at the wrong box on the paper while putting them in.

I got the scale final, not sure how well it was recorded, had a rookie holding the cam lol. I've still got a few more to upload including that one. I'll post it soon as I do, again, hopefully the footage will be worth posting
default_wink.png

Phil,

Here is the video of the scale final recorded by the "eye on the stand". Hopefully for the Nats we will have the "eye in the sky" operational...

Back