Evansville Little Thunder May 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I will be missing this one.. I will be working that weekend (Joe Nall)

Have fun all!

Grim

Sport boat classes are a monster 17 scales, 20 sport 40, 13 sport 20 , 5 gas scale lots of gas boats too. Bellinger a no show. We will bring em all back for the Kohlmeyer for you and Bobert. No misspell just a friendly POKE

Outstanding Mikey!!!

RB and I shall look forward to it. Save us a spot beside the Hildreths - we'll have new material for the floor show .

Poke away my Friend - you won't be getting any cherry here. CHEERS!!! Bobert

There will be food available for lunch both days, hamburgers,hotdogs brauts,chips and drinks.all profits will go to the Vanderburgh County CASA. (Vandcasa.com)

I hope you guys have a good time and have some great racing! I wish I could go, but hopefully I will make the fall race. I hope someone takes some good videos of sport boat and scale racing. Get Em Alex and Dad!

I have been watching the weather forecast and it has been up and down, but right now it looks like we are in for great boat racing weather. Around here, the forecasts are only good a few days out do I will check again tomorrow. If you want to check on your own, use zip code 47715.

Lets Race!

Nets and judges stand are up. Open water at 10ish. Be sure to have quiet pipes or mufflers.....Canuck in route

Back