District 3 sport .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Stan...........................I know you ain't SKEERD....................
default_tongue.png
He's scared lol. I got something for him. He better bring that twin too
Haa...I will come run the Sport with you guy's. The Twin will not be a play boat.
default_wink.png
ill bring mine you pick the one you like the most twin 101 or twin 45.. dont be chicken
Lets see where do I start. 1. Enter a Race 2. "YOU CHOOSE" your best boat 3. I "LOVE" Fried Chicken...Winner Winner get's a Chicken dinner, Loser buy's Deal???

Come on Stan...........................I know you ain't SKEERD....................
default_tongue.png
Haa...I will come run the Sport with you guy's. The Twin will not be a play boat.
default_wink.png
ill bring mine you pick the one you like the most twin 101 or twin 45.. dont be chicken
Lets see where do I start. 1. Enter a Race 2. "YOU CHOOSE" your best boat 3. I "LOVE" Fried Chicken...Winner Winner get's a Chicken dinner, Loser buy's Deal???
See you June 3-4 at Orlando loser buys hooters I choose my 101 Twin see ya there.

Last edited by a moderator:
David, you did an AWESOME build on that boat!!! Looks and sounds GREAT!! I hope you guys can get some video of it running some laps!! Would LOVE to see how it runs and sounds on the water!!

default_tongue.png
default_wink.png
First you guys are going off topic lol.. second I beat both your asses with a gas cat against your twins will all throw 20.00 bucks in the pot and settle after the racing is over will have some fun. Ill set it up

default_tongue.png
default_wink.png
First you guys are going off topic lol.. second I beat both your asses with a gas cat against your twins will all throw 20.00 bucks in the pot and settle after the racing is over will have some fun. Ill set it up
Sorry for being a Gas-hole and hijacking your "NITRO" Sport 45 thread.
default_biggrin.png
We are talking smack about "NITRO" Twin's. Julian won't enter race,I am not entering race(to close to Nats for me) so I guess the Chicken dinner Race will have to wait till after June. If you wanna throw your "NITRO" Twin in to the bet. Let's do it...That is what racing is about. Over and Out ,Raul

Can I bring a old SG single and play. It only has one VAC 1.05 in it with a window patch in the block ..........................
default_smile.png

Yes it lives....................ASK J how it ran last weekend he got to drive it................
default_wink.png

Can I bring a old SG single and play. It only has one VAC 1.05 in it with a window patch in the block ..........................
default_smile.png

Yes it lives....................ASK J how it ran last weekend he got to drive it................
default_wink.png

Will let you buy in for 5 bucks because your not going to make 6 laps lol

What ever you think Huckleberry....................
default_happy.png

On a serious note we need to make a run what you brung class for the races next year in Dis 3.

Time to put all the BS aside and the crying about rules and just race balls to the wall.........
default_cool.png

I bet it would bring a few very nice boats to the table or give some a chance to explore some thing new.

Gas nitro what ever.

Nitro Cats??????? I know there are a few sitting around and some that would love to build one to race.

Think it is time to open new doors.......................

What ever you think Huckleberry....................
default_happy.png

On a serious note we need to make a run what you brung class for the races next year in Dis 3.

Time to put all the BS aside and the crying about rules and just race balls to the wall.........
default_cool.png

I bet it would bring a few very nice boats to the table or give some a chance to explore some thing new.

Gas nitro what ever.

Nitro Cats??????? I know there are a few sitting around and some that would love to build one to race.

Think it is time to open new doors.......................
That use to be one of my favorite classes was nitro offshore /nitro cats but she has been gone a long time lol. We have run a team marathon class with run what you brung that was fun need 4 man team

I remember the first time I went to the Winter Nats to gust check it out was at the Central Florida fair grounds on 50.

Thy ran off shore and one guy had a CMB1.01 powered Cat....... That dam thing ran away with it ......................

I remember the first time I went to the Winter Nats to gust check it out was at the Central Florida fair grounds on 50.

Thy ran off shore and one guy had a CMB1.01 powered Cat....... That dam thing ran away with it ......................
Jon Harter used to run 90 CMB Aeromarine Cat in the F class. One year he also won the D-3 High Point trophy in the F hydro class. It was quick.

i have a Aeromarine "Comp" cat that i used to break in my .91 Vac that you did for me and it was Rockin fast!!

Big Block Cats are a blast to drive, I had a 101 in a sprintcat- fun boat. If memory serves , Steve Hearle's was **** fast ,

was always fun to watch him racing Tommy and Gene in offshore at Brandon
default_cool.png

Back