District 3 sport .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Section # 7 Page 1
default_cool.png
default_wink.png
I will ask again as IF that where to happen , it would happen in the backyard of the person that pushed for a single engine only- I know some of the back story-but not all of it.

Why was there a push for a single only in the class ? Was there a distinct advantage running 2/21's vs a single 40 ?? or was it just bad blood ??
http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=69381&page=4&do=findComment&comment=695701

Here's the thread and some info for you andy
Thanks J - **** my memory is getting bad
default_rolleyes.gif

So I was digging around and found a motor for my turd , I cant say when I can have the old school pos together -

If not by the last race here , for sure at the beginning of next year. I will get smoked and I dont care if thats what it takes to fill the class. To finish first - first you must finish right , if anyone has a current hull they want to gift me thats better than my Aeromarine Im game
default_laugh.png

Raul- Lets start talking head counts and who's interested and get the class back on track. Its a class I could get into- pretty much a small Scale that I can race hard without worrying about pretty
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was digging around and found a motor for my turd , I cant say when I can have the old school pos together -

If not by the last race here , for sure at the beginning of next year. I will get smoked and I dont care if thats what it takes to fill the class. To finish first - first you must finish right , if anyone has a current hull they want to gift me thats better than my Aeromarine Im game
default_laugh.png

Raul- Lets start talking head counts and who's interested and get the class back on track. Its a class I could get into- pretty much a small Scale that I can race hard without worrying about pretty
default_wink.png
Agreed not the prettiest or the fastest always win. I'm game my little turd is ready

SUNDAY......SUNDAY........SUNDAY.....................come and see the amazing fabulous speed demeans tear up the track............LOL

Thank God it is finally out of my garage and I can get back to working on my big boat.........
default_tongue.png

After breaking 3 dam taps and 2 sets of mounts motor is in the boat waiting on radio box should be hear tomorrow so I can start rigging it up. turn fin and rudder arrived today just need strut picking it up friday hoping to test next weekend

20170517_215444.jpg

20170517_215451.jpg

After breaking 3 dam taps and 2 sets of mounts motor is in the boat waiting on radio box should be hear tomorrow so I can start rigging it up. turn fin and rudder arrived today just need strut picking it up friday hoping to test next weekend

the struggle is real LOL

Gun taps Raul,,,, Gun Taps

They are AWESOME for engine mounts
Good to know now lol... I went to fastnal and bought some better quality one then Irwin and they worked great
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tap ease and a blow gun are your friends............................4/40 taps are a pain in the a$$.......................

16 holes in the mount for J's twin mount that I made from scratch.................................
default_wacko.png

Coming to a track near you. The epic battle between the mighty V5 and the Beta EVO tag team................
default_cool.png

always loved that AC Hull - cant wait to see it run, Hearle ran one back in the day that was wicked fast with on old school Purple CMB .

Should be a good boat
default_cool.png

I have a bunch of work to do yet - and change a bunch ....

2kplb6.jpg

Back