District 3 sport .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy Richie at Rico boats built me this bad ass box for my sport Game On now.... thing fits perfect no leaky box for me

20170518_175938.jpg

20170518_175827.jpg

20170518_180033.jpg

After breaking 3 dam taps and 2 sets of mounts motor is in the boat waiting on radio box should be hear tomorrow so I can start rigging it up. turn fin and rudder arrived today just need strut picking it up friday hoping to test next weekend
always loved that AC Hull - cant wait to see it run, Hearle ran one back in the day that was wicked fast with on old school Purple CMB . Should be a good boat
default_cool.png

I have a bunch of work to do yet - and change a bunch ....

2kplb6.jpg
I don't care what brand if it's fast or slow just bring it to the lake and have some fun. Shoot I'll build another and let some of my gas buddy's drive it so we can make a class...

Raul

Scott Anderson was a sport 40 guy be for he got ate up by the gas bug. Think he was a US1 sport 40 holder?

Bet he has one sitting under the bed gathering dust. Give him a call and see if he wants to come out of the closet and play.

I still have two AC Sport 40 hulls (no engines) that I can make a great deal on if someone in D3 is interested, sorry Andy I can't give them away but they would be a good deal for someone.

Sport 40 was my favorite class, it's been 5+ years that I went away and it looks like you guys are finally going to resurrect the class here in D3. Nice to see.

I still have two AC Sport 40 hulls (no engines) that I can make a great deal on if someone in D3 is interested, sorry Andy I can't give them away but they would be a good deal for someone.

Sport 40 was my favorite class, it's been 5+ years that I went away and it looks like you guys are finally going to resurrect the class here in D3. Nice to see.
Now that is some one I haven't heard from in awhile. Glad to see you are still checking in on things Don.

Bill Hoch

I will take one - preferably the better of the 2 , somehow someway if you can work with me Don - lmk

Shoot me a pm with details and we can work it out-
default_wink.png

Need a small outboard 4 stroke motor ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Now that is some one I haven't heard from in awhile. Glad to see you are still checking in on things Don.

Bill Hoch
Agreed Bill- Don was great for the Dist and the club .
default_cool.png

Don would you be interested in getting back in? Loved racing that class against Don always kept me on my toes

It would be nice to see this class get together again. I still have mine hanging on a nail in the garage. D-3 always had the best running Sport 45's IMO.
default_smile.png
I think I have two in the garage,they just need batteries charged and fuel.

Come on Stan...........................I know you ain't SKEERD....................
default_tongue.png

Robert,

It's not happening.

Bill,

Yes I do keep tabs on what goes on.

Andy,

pm sent

Others,

Good luck with getting this cool class going strong again. If you know of someone needing a boat to run, drop me a line. I have 2.

Back