Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say district scale director should e-mail garry geiselman who is registered , then we know for sure, points race and all.also any points classes.

register on Friday when arriving so that is out of the way.

Saturday morning 7:45 am ohio time drivers mandatory meeting . racing starts at 8:00am. 1st classes should be in the pits at drivers meeting .p lmtd ,rtr ,sport20 tunnel, b-hydro you will be given heat sheets .

we intend to run about 75-80 heats Saturday, the rest on sunday

we will have a hot food concession stand,

check with us before setting tents and campers. remove cars and trucks from the pit area when unloaded.

wrist bands will be in use.

latest weather is calling for low 80's- 90 fri-sat-sun
default_smile.png

Dan Gary I will ask Dennis Wright to send a list. For the ones not registered they will need to get it done right away. D-14 Dennis Wright mygypsyracing@msn.com

have a safe trip everyone.

I-75 at Lima and Findlay has some construction. for our northern racers shouldn't be a problem.one lane at Lima for about 4 miles.

watch your speed because they are !!

weather has cleared and is cool, about 55 now, will be in the 75-85 range sat and sunday. and low humidity.

race on !!

Phil Thomas and Vince Amore posted some pix and videos on Facebook, maybe they'll share some here.

I wnted to make the drive down there yesterday until I found out that my wife had to take her dad and some couple over to the other side of the state at the last minute. My nephew made a surprise return from Afghanistan and they went over to see him.

I want to thank everyone for a awsume weekend ....

What most people do not see is the Unsung heros though most of you may not have noticed ..

The 2 ladys that took care of the tower , sold raffle tickets , pit bossed , took care of all of us guys in the club , and made sure your points were recorded .....

#1 Jonie Grote >

Mr Dave Grote wife ..... She was there to keep everyone in line in the tower and made sure your score's was correct .. She is a fantastic lady that has the desire to see to it that scoreing was right + plus put up with B.S. when someone disagrees ......... Thank you Jonie from the bottom of my hart ....

# 2 Lorri Reisinger

My wife for 37 year's she is a T.N.S. type of person that done everything she could to help , corner judgeing , raffle , pit bossing , un and down in the tower and putting up with me ......On her birthday........

Love Honey

I will always respect a woman that not only stands beside her husband but is willing to help in anyway they can ...

THANK YOU JONIE GROTE AND LORRI REISINGER .........

Thanks to the Driftwood model boat club for a great race on Saturday.Couldn't make it back on Sunday do to my wife go to the hospital.

Dave Roach

Thanks Driftwood Club for a very well run race weekend!
Thank you Dan for comeing Sir / I am Going to have to teach Chad what you learned this week end ............ Got a Kick out of you winning J.S./C.B. class ..... You 2 heve some awsome kid,s ......... >>>> Another Memory <<<< my freind's ....

Rick Reisinger

Back