Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to Thank all of the Driftwood Club members for all their help in getting 4 rounds of racing in last weekend. Special thanks go out to Joni Grote for all her help in the scoring tower this year, she hardly left the tower at all. Lori Reisinger for her help with the pit bossing, and raffle help. Also 2 of the hardest working guys in the club, that did way and above their share in the retrieve boat Dave Adams and Scott Whitcraft. I would also like to thank Dan Kramer for all his work in calling the race. Lastly I would like to thank all the participants for helping make everything go so smooth. I am attaching the results in a pdf file, they are the complete results.

Thanks again.

You guys did a great job putting on the race. You sure pushed thru a lot of heats quickly and got us out of there in good time. Thanks for everything. We will be back, it was a good time.

Thank Driftwood Model Boat Club Member's and wives. We got through 78 heats on Saturday and finished up around 7 pm.

A special callout goes to Scott Whitcomb for being in the retrieve boat for both days!!!

Great dual district race as always!!!

Bert Dygert

Thanks to the Driftwood Model Boat Club. You guys really put on a good race. Will be back next year.

Ken Stang

Back