2023 Motor City Model Boat Club Annual Power Stroke Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juice
Thank you for being willing to run gas scale at your race but Mark and I have decided to withdraw our entries because of being the only 1/6 scale boats. We will still be at the race with our boats entered in other classes.
Thanks
Joe

Here is the boat count. 59 boats. E/F Hydro, B Mono and Gas Scale have been scratched.

A Hydro. 3
LSG Cat. 4
1/8 Scale. 7
SS Mono. 4
Sport 20. 4
LSG Mono. 5
Sport 40. 6
Sport Hydro. 5
B Hydro. 5
T Boat. 6
D Hydro. 4
LSG Rigger. 3
D Mono. 3

Last edited:
Great day! The nitro boys stole the show. Good to see everyone again. Thanks to the MCMBC guys, especially Gino and Paul for their relentless retrieve boat duty! Well done!

I had a fantastic time yesterday, it was great to see everyone once again! Big Thank you to the entire Motor City Model Boat Club plus all the Volunteers for hosting another fun race! Also to Mario for photographing the event, looking forward to the pictures.
Brian Neumann

Motor City Model Boat Club thanks for a great day of Model Boat Racing.

It fun to watch the fathers and sons race each other.

To all the fathers Happy Fathers Day!!!

Bert Dygert

Motor City Model Boat Club Members,

Another great event once again. I had some luck with the 50/50 raffle and I sure enjoyed racing and the lunch and all of the people that showed up. Juice, another great job running the CD duties, thanks for all you do for the organization.

Thanks To All That Attended The Event,

Mark Sholund

Back