2018 IMPBA Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who worked very hard to make this race happen. Had a great time, be back next year. Boat Gods smiled on us with the weather.
default_cool.png

Well it was a crazy week but we pulled off a awesome race. I want to thank all the racers and sponsors that helped make this a fun and successful race. All the hard work and time I put into was worth it seeing everyone laughing and having a great time. I hope y’all will come back again next year and that it will be just as much fun. All of the CMB members thank you again for supporting us. Jeni

Are the results being posted anywhere?
I tried getting them up on RC Racing Events..I will try again today. If that doesn’t work I will post them on my Facebook page...JJ Sports Photos. Go there to check out and share the many pictures I took during the race. Jeni

Are the results being posted anywhere?
I tried getting them up on RC Racing Events..I will try again today. If that doesn’t work I will post them on my Facebook page...JJ Sports Photos. Go there to check out and share the many pictures I took during the race. Jeni
Jeni, any pics of Sport 40 and Thunderboat?
default_wink.png
Just posted more pictures.
Thanks Jeni, great photos.
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png

Back