2018 IMPBA Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that three xl t shirts? Just making sure it’s not a XXX large t shirt. Jeni
3- extra large tee shirts.
default_biggrin.png
Thanks
Thanks I have asked Sean Anderson to add you to the shirt list..jeni

Jeni, I PP You the Amount you & I spoke of to complete my Class Sponsor Obligation. If you can Snag me 2 shirts 2X. Let me know what the amount is?
Thanks taken care of and thanks for your support of our race...I am going to miss my Tea man... jeni

Last edited by a moderator:
Well???

I do not consider myself handicapped but after 2 back procedures, knee replacement and getting OLDER a set spot close the pit area would be appreciated.

We will get there Mon late afternoon,

If you would email your cell number we will call to make sure we dont set up in the wrong place.

[email protected]

Well???

I do not consider myself handicapped but after 2 back procedures, knee replacement and getting OLDER a set spot close the pit area would be appreciated.

We will get there Mon late afternoon,

If you would email your cell number we will call to make sure we dont set up in the wrong place.

[email protected]
I will make sure you are in a handicap spot. Not a problem! I am going up Saturday and will be there all week. Jeni

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that canceled their entry and didn’t get a full refund please contact me via my email so this can be taken care of. We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you. My e mail is [email protected] Thanks Jeni

Jeni, just spent 3hrs at the Apple Store getting my iPhone fixed

The e mails would go out but as you said they didnt arrive

Technology is great but it sure can sure get screwed up

The 2018 CMB Fall Nationals entries close October 1. If you are dropping or need to add a class please email me at [email protected] Asap...I will be working on heat sheets later in the week. Remember you must have a valid IMPBA or NAMBA card to race or be in the Pits. We ask you apply on line and I can verify it at the race if you haven’t received your cards. If you plan on coming to the pond before Saturday October 6th please drop off your RV or trailers in the back field until we can direct you where to park. We have 101 racers attending this race so we will assisting with parking trailers. I will be out there Sat and through the entire week. We have spots reserved for handicap racers and our food vendors. We will be parking trailers in rows and parallel to each other. Extra vehicle will park in the field we have for overflow parking. CMB is super excited to once again be hosting this awesome race. Last year was a blast and we expect this year to be as much fun. Once again we can’t wait to see everyone and please don’t speed on the dirt road coming into the pond! The address to the pond is 1673 Fern Hill Drive Johns Island, South Carolina 29455

I'm officially soliciting ahead of time for Pitman Assistance !! I will keep food and drinks in stock for the "Pitman Assistance Program " !! MAGA !

Address to pond 1673 Fern Hill Drive Johns Island SC 29455........Charleston Model Boaters will be hosting one week from today the biggest race on the East Coast....I will be printing the heat sheets tomorrow so if you have any changes or want to add a class please contact me today. I will be heading to the pond Saturday to stay for the week and once again ask that if you come in overnight drop your trailers by the back tree line until morning...we have 101 racers so we have to park trailers parallel to each other. Some areas will be blocked off for handicap racers and we ask that you don’t park on the frontage road in front of the pond. We will have Britton’s barbecue out there all weekend starting Thursday and they will serve breakfast. Please DO NOT speed on road coming into the pond..that is a neighborhood with kids and dogs running around. Be respectful of them. We will have a area for vehicles to park after unloading your trailers. No vehicles will be allowed to park next to your pit areas. No alcohol will be allowed during the race. All racers and their pitman must have current IMPBA membership. Cards will be checked! Any questions please contact me here or my [email protected] thanks and I can’t wait to see everyone.

Back