2018 IMPBA Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We stay at the Chateau de Black every year.
default_ph34r.png

Thanks guys . Looks like my wife is coming to the race with me . I asked her are you sure you can deal with me on a 5 day thrash ??? Says she's ready so we'll see !!

Room is no longer available.

I have rented a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo on Seabrook Island for the week. Oct 8 thru the 15th. One of our boaters is probably not going to be able to go, so, we have an extra room. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
THE RACE IS STILL ON....Johns Island was NOT in the path of Hurricane Florence.......We are about 3 weeks from race day..if you have any changes or are not going to make it please let me know ASAP. My email is [email protected] Gas Tunnel and Open Hydro will be the only two classes dropped. Our new clock and sound system has arrived and we will be using it at this race. I will be at the pond for the entire week and we will have some pit spots reserved for those handicapped...so please don’t just park your trailers and leave...you might be asked to move. We have over 100 Racers this year so we will be parking trailers parallel and in two or three rows. All tow vehicles must park in our overflow field... Once against ask that you DO NOT SPEED on the dirt road! We will have a food truck Thursday through Sunday. We will need a few volunteers as turn judges through out the race...we will have our same retrieval boat crew as last year! All IMPBA and NAMBA cards will be checked..if you don’t have one you can do it on line.(I think it will cost less after October 1st) Your pitman must have a valid card even if he/she are not racing. Please get your T shirt orders in asap ... see post below. Remember this is a full 3 day race and we will run it as such....last year with as many boats due to everyone’s help we did finish early. CMB look forward to seeing everyone again this for some more awesome racing! Thanks Jeni

Jeni, I PP You the Amount you & I spoke of to complete my Class Sponsor Obligation. If you can Snag me 2 shirts 2X. Let me know what the amount is?

Back