2018 IMPBA Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm officially soliciting ahead of time for Pitman Assistance !! I will keep food and drinks in stock for the "Pitman Assistance Program " !! MAGA !
A..O.. Bada Bing, i got you covered!!
default_biggrin.png

Hurricane Michael not looking good for this weekend coming might want to keep a eye on it
I have gotten lots of questions about the tropical weather for next week. We are RACING! As most of you know the weather in the south can change from hour to hour. There is absolutely no way they can predict this storms path this far out. The SC coast is not going to get a direct hit so life goes on. Bring rain gear in case we get a little rain. See everyone this week. Jeni

Hurricane Michael not looking good for this weekend coming might want to keep a eye on it
I have gotten lots of questions about the tropical weather for next week. We are RACING! As most of you know the weather in the south can change from hour to hour. There is absolutely no way they can predict this storms path this far out. The SC coast is not going to get a direct hit so life goes on. Bring rain gear in case we get a little rain. See everyone this week. Jeni
thx JJ
default_smile.png

JJ,

I'm not going to make the race.

Please keep my entry fee, I do not want a refund.

Leaving at midnight or so expecting traffic on I - 10 from the evacuation . See you there Greg Rowe . Will miss all those twins that can't make it , see you in January !

Everyone drive safely. Tomorrow will be raining off and on and Thursday the storm should pass through quickly. There is a good chance we will delay the start of the race until Friday at noon giving the drivers some open water time. That will be announced in next day or so. Friday-Saturday the forecast looks awesome!

Absolutely AWSOME race. JENI AMY MUD BUG did a great job

The race ran very smoothly. Jeni handle the details wonderfully. Amy as the

Pit Boss kept everyone calm buy making sure everyone was ready. Thanks AMY

MUD MUG did one of the best jobs I have seen calling the race and keeping tract of racers positions

Great THANKS TO THE ENTIRE CHARLESTON CLUB. Doc

Atwells are safe and sound in Jacksonville after an OUTSTANDING race weekend. Charleston did a fine job, and ran an extremely fair race. Had a blast and managed some hardware at the end.

Congrats to all the winners guys and gals, see everyone next year!

Absolutely AWSOME race. JENI AMY MUD BUG did a great job

The race ran very smoothly. Jeni handle the details wonderfully. Amy as the

Pit Boss kept everyone calm buy making sure everyone was ready. Thanks AMY

MUD MUG did one of the best jobs I have seen calling the race and keeping tract of racers positions

Great THANKS TO THE ENTIRE CHARLESTON CLUB. Doc
well said doc! great time hanging out with old friend's and meeting some new one's.weather was great and racer's were even better! thanks to all that made it a great and fun race,mike.

Great weather , great people , great racing !! My wife and I had a fantastic time ! Thanks to all the CMB club and CD's for making this a great race ! I had some great moments and some not so great lets say , but when they sit on the shelf for 6 months you know it's gonna be a thrash ! See you all next time .

CMB club put on a great race. Retrieve boat operators, Amy in the pits and Mudbug on the stand. All did a great job keeping the race on track. And Jeni for pulling it all together.

First time at this event and hope to attend many more.

Bob

CMB club did a fantastic job.

Im starting my trip home sitting on a plane about to leave.

I have some prop to thank for a great weekend.

Don Ferrette

Dick Tyndall

Anthony Black

Josh Black

Alex Black

Ray Semetz

The entire Black family for the hospitality

Last but not least

Mud Bug and Jeni Johnson.

See you all next year.

I agree what a great race

CMB should be proud of the race they put on great Job.

Jenni and Amy you did a fantastic job keeping us all straight.

Hope to see all of you next year

Job well done

Greg Rowe

Back