**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I dont know if this has been asked or said. I dont think I seen it on the flyer. Do we know the format yet? Like which classes will be run on what day?

Thanks Pete, that stinks I thought there would be different classes on different days. Oh well I guess I will try to go to a different race this year maybe Hobart. Cant be off for all off those days. Wish I could.

Sorry Chuck I cant determine class size so I cant just split them up and hope for the best. Everyone would want Friday and Saturday if I did.....

I understand Mikey, wasnt upset with you guys on that, just wish I was able to go. My favorite place to race hands down.

I understand Mikey, wasnt upset with you guys on that, just wish I was able to go. My favorite place to race hands down.

Chucky, I'm in the same boat as you. Would very much like to make this race, had a blast 2 years ago when the River City crew hosted the Nitro Nat's

But a new job, and no time off (Paid) for awhile so we have to pass on this one.

We do hope to see you and the family at the Fall race, are you going to be able to make that one?

This race is starting to pick up some steam. Started working on shirts and prizes. Question is do you want more boat related prizes or general stuff? I know everyone likes motors and we will have them.

Yo Tom sign up for KING OF THE LAKE and if you win I will give you a bottle and a bag.

The White brothers are going to be there. I'll send out the sign up sheet in the mail. RTR ,Sport 20,40,and we are both going to bring scale boats. Finally going to run with the big boys. Haha

Chucky, I'm in the same boat as you. Would very much like to make this race, had a blast 2 years ago when the River City crew hosted the Nitro Nat's

But a new job, and no time off (Paid) for awhile so we have to pass on this one.

We do hope to see you and the family at the Fall race, are you going to be able to make that one?
Yea it stinks for us, because I know everyone is going to have a blast! Yea I plan on hopefully making the fall race. I'll finally have paid vacation by then.

Here are our class sponsors so far, We could use a few more if interested pm or email me.

Back