**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was gonna do hobart, but this looks like the one i'll attend. finally get to put some more faces to names, that means you mikey ;) :) .
Now this is sounding like the recipe to get Andy (Space Shuttle Builder) Greene outa Florida..

Ya know RRRay, RRRick will be there,, Add RRRobin to the mix,,, the boy would have to save face and show up...

Here is Sport 40 from 2012:

I had a very nice camera out this year, I'll see if I can get some video from it

Last edited by a moderator:
i d on't know, RRRick. we've had that at the fall nats, no drew :huh: .......although, i think a cute little blonde sweetheart may be a better drawing card than we are ;) . do it, drew. be cool to meet you, george & katie all at once!!

awsome pics ,, going to the usa to compete in a race like that would be a life time memory,, for sure,, cheers jase,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...We hope to have some improvements lakeside by the time we host the Nitro Nats! This will include less gravel, more concrete and an improved launch area.

For anyone that hasn't been to one of our races...there are plenty of options for hotels LAKESIDE!!! There are also many options for shopping and dining within minutes of the lake. At this time I am not aware of any other events going on locally, but we will keep you posted...

Tim

Rooms have been blocked mention POWERBOATERS when you call. If you have already booked a room just call them back. Not sure how much off we get but if you want to park your trailer across from the pits then you need to stay at courtyard Marriott

The lady in charge may not have conveyed the message yet. You can book a room and they will give the discount later I was told today.

already got my room and cant wait, will call and get the discount added. by the way the marriot courtyard is a very nice hotel, love their beds very comfortable lol

Rooms are blocked at the Comfort Inn for $89.00 and the Marriott Courtyard for $119. Please mention Powerboaters when booking. We have rooms blocked from June 17 through the 22nd. Both hotels are within walking distance and the Courtyard is directly across from the hot pits. You may park your trailer at the Courtyard only if you are staying there.

Courtyard 8105 E Walnut Evansville, IN 47715 812-424-4242

Comfort Inn 8331 E Walnut Evansville, IN 47715 812-476-3600

Last edited by a moderator:
We are booked in at the Marriott. River City Racing does it right. (*¿*)

Hammer and Nails

Back