**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammer ==={} and Nails ///// planed on E-ville for next year, what better than a Nat's heat racing format. B) B)
Hammer you said last year we were going to Evansville. Your like a suthsayer. Thanx to the RCR club. It's an honor to compete there

Nails

Thanks for your kind words and interest. Rooms will be blocked next week. A flyer will come out January 1st with entry available via rcracingevents.com. Sponsorship opportunities will be posted then as well. As you know this lake has hosted the 02, 06, 08 and 11 impba Internats or Nitro Nats. We strive to do it better each time. Come bring the family and enjoy a great race. Mike Schindler contest director......

I would love to do it somehow ...this is my "busy " season if that is a viable term in this economy . Would really like to meet and race against all you guys that i see here and on Facebook . Thanks for the venue . :D

In light of my current state of affairs :rolleyes:

The wife and I are trying to tie this to a summer road trip- visit the daughter deal in Marion- Go racing deal :wacko:

I have one hell of a nice Scale to bring to the mix. B)

Do it Foley - we will split fuel and I promise not to bail at 3am -_-

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with Rick on the race site. Great water surrounded by restaurants and hotels. And all the shopping your family cares to do within 10 minutes. My wife and daughters never miss a chance to go to Evansville. They can get up when they feel like it, go for a swim, shop to their hearts content and visit Dad two minutes from the hotel. Perfect!

The best perspective is google earth 8500 E Walnut St. Evansville In 47711. You can walk straight across the street to the pit area.

i was gonna do hobart, but this looks like the one i'll attend. finally get to put some more faces to names, that means you mikey ;) :) .

If the Texas Roadhouse and Crackerbarrel are still there I'm in!

Dick Tyndall
Just to be clear, Texas Roadhouse, Not Lone Star. :lol: :lol: (Old joke, guess you had to be there. ;) ) ....==={}
Guess you cant show your face at Lone Star?
We were at the race in Chesapeake, Va. a few years ago and about 12 of us were going out to eat. I gave them directions to the Roadhouse and they STILL ended up at Lonestar. Guess I wasn't a happy camper after that. I still hear about that one............

Dick Tyndall

Back