**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will all classes (hull and engine sizes)be offered at the Nitro Nationals? (or at least in planning stage) Just curious how a national event is setup.

Thanks

Almost all nitro classes,no F tunnel the flyer will be out right after Santa shows his face

Booking my room at the reduced rate was quick and easy. Thanks to the Evansville boaters for getting everything set up so quickly.

Al Hobbs

The flyer release date is coming up soon. We still have 8-9 classes that need sppnsorship. If interested pm me.

All right guys as promised the flyer. Rcracingevents will be up in a day or so,we encourage you to enter there even if you mail it in.that way all your friends will know you signed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wham Bam, done.
default_cool.png
.............==={}

Rcracingevents is back up and running. Thanks Bill for all you do,we are staring to plan some weeknight activities. Whats your pleasure just let us know......

Sorry no Karting tracks,but we do have a rc car OVAL track 10 minutes from the lake. I can make arrangements to get it one night,anyone have stock slash trucks?

Back