1991 Winston eagle rebuild project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more updates of what Phil has done. The boat got a new cockpit installed and looks great, radio box has been installed along with some cowling latches as well. Engine mounts and stuffing tube/ shaft have been installed as well.

The boats taking shape thank you Phil Thomas for the great work you have done. Can't wait to see it finished.

Julian
Im making progress now that racing is finished for the year. I didnt like that clear canopy so I made a new epoxyglass one and fitted it to the old cowl, the clear part fit inside for the windshield.

Here are some more updates of what Phil has done. The boat got a new cockpit installed and looks great, radio box has been installed along with some cowling latches as well. Engine mounts and stuffing tube/ shaft have been installed as well.

The boats taking shape thank you Phil Thomas for the great work you have done. Can't wait to see it finished.

Julian
Im making progress now that racing is finished for the year. I didnt like that clear canopy so I made a new epoxyglass one and fitted it to the old cowl, the clear part fit inside for the windshield.
Looks Great Phil.

Julian

Phil Thomas Rebuilt the turn fin mount. had to make a new 1/4 alum extension for the fin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back