.12 JAP boat plans now available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraghty

These .12 plans are the results of a joint venture between Rod Geraghty,David Hall,Ron Zaker Jr. & Martin Truex Jr.

This design approch has been built,massaged and tested a great deal.....read the text block and follow the instructions.

There are [3] sheets of drawings.David Hall drew them in Autocad and we transposed them into a PDF format.

Send your e-mail address [email protected] I will forward the PDF drawings to you.......

When you get them copy them to a CD,go to Kinkos and have them printed on [3] 24" x 36" sheets scaled 1:1.

You will end up with a full set of templates...

Hint: take the template drawing and put clear shipping tape on the front and back of the templates.

Cut them out with a scissors and shazaam you will have template to trace onto a sheet of plywood.

If you have any questions call me........1-715-926-6096

Rod Geraghty

Last edited by a moderator:
These .12 plans are the results of a joint venture between Rod Geraghty,David Hall,Ron Zaker Jr. & Martin Truex Jr.This design approch has been built,massaged and tested a great deal.....read the text block and follow the instructions.

There are [3] sheets of drawings.David Hall drew them in Autocad and we transposed them into a PDF format.

Send your e-mail address [email protected] I will forward the PDF drawings to you.......

When you get them copy them to a CD,go to Kinkos and have them printed on [3] 24" x 36" sheets scaled 1:1.

Hint: take the template drawing and put clear shipping tape on the front and back of the templates.

Cut them out with a scissors and shazaam you will have template to trace onto a sheet of plywood.

Rod Geraghty
Rod,

Please email me the plans when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Zach

I can put them on tjhe free plans page for anybody to download if it is ok with Rod. It will save ya from having to emal a ton of people.

Plans look nice... And simple to build!

Several people have asked what I use for a building jig.....here is my hi-tech jig I use.... ;) :D

Rod Geraghty

hey man nice looking plans i was wondering..........if u dont mind me doing it how much bigger would these need to be for a .21 size rigger?

I'd just like to thank Rod, David Hall, Ron Zaker Jr. & Martin Truex Jr for all the time & effort they have put into this.... and then to share this with everyone for FREE! :eek: ;)

It'll be a great way to get new boaters involved in riggers w/o all the set-up pain involved with many Crapshooter-style boats AND at a really affordable price.

You guys ROCK!

Cant wait for the water to thaw & RUN this thing!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

These .12 plans are the results of a joint venture between Rod Geraghty,David Hall,Ron Zaker Jr. & Martin Truex Jr.This design approch has been built,massaged and tested a great deal.....read the text block and follow the instructions.

Rod Geraghty
As of 2:30 this afternoon I have sent out over 70 copies of these plans :wacko: ;) it has been crazy,,,,,and fun.....if I missed anybody please send me a email and I will make sure you get your set of plans.....Rod Geraghty

I'd just like to thank Rod, David Hall, Ron Zaker Jr. & Martin Truex Jr for all the time & effort they have put into this.... and then to share this with everyone for FREE! :eek: ;)
It'll be a great way to get new boaters involved in riggers w/o all the set-up pain involved with many Crapshooter-style boats AND at a really affordable price.

You guys ROCK!

Cant wait for the water to thaw & RUN this thing!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
First you have to build it! :D

Rod Geraghty
As of 2:30 this afternoon I have sent out over 70 copies of these plans :wacko: ;) it has been crazy,,,,,and fun.....if I missed anybody please send me a email and I will make sure you get your set of plans.....Rod Geraghty

Good job buddy!!!

Glenn

Rod,

Thanks for the plans! Nice work guys.

We're going to blow it up to 125% and see how it works as a FE P-spec boat.

Thanks again.

Back