ZRCHobbies !!!URGENT!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Due to the unexpected death of my father I will be unable to take work for a few days. I was notified this afternoon about my fathers death. Those of you who I am dealing with at this point and time I will do everything I can to get you boats back to you ASAP. Again I will try not to be out for too long as I know there are many of you who have plans to send me some items. I have also sponsored a few races the raffle winners of these races will still recieve their paint jobs I just have to postpone them for a little. Again to all of you I am very sorry for this and I will get back to it as soon as possible. To Mike A. and Tom B. I will try to be in touch via email or phone tonight. If any of you have any questions you can reach me at 904-364-7897 if I do not answer leave me a message and I will get back to you as quikly as possible.

Thanks You All,

Zach Vought

Dang Zack, very sorry to hear about your father. If you need anything , let me know. Andy

Latest posts

Back