• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zippkits JAE 91/101 with CMB 90 evo2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulHail

JAE 91/101 built from a Zipkitts kit. Sponsons and skis are coated with graphite epoxy. The ski isn't glued down so you can attach with doublestick tape or glue it in place. Engine bay, bait box and sponson sides have carbon tissue glassed in place. Strut, rudder and turnfin holes have alulminum bushings glued in place. Pretty much complete minus radio install, plumbing and a cowl; plus:
  • Spare set of sponsons
  • Complete hardware
  • 3/8" solid carbon booms with spare set
  • CMB evo 2 90 engine
  • Walt Barney 26oz tank
  • Remote needle valve
  • Two sets of engine mounts
  • Three pipes: Mac 15cc regular and muffled, AA parabolic
  • Props: 1667, 1667 Andy Brown cupped 6.5, H667, 2170
$800 shipped in the US.

Attachments

• jae 1.jpg
    jae 1.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 255
  • jae 2.jpg
    jae 2.jpg
    745.3 KB · Views: 254
  • jae 3.jpg
    jae 3.jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 253
Thanks Brad. I'm going to be traveling for work, so instead of putting the boat in storage I thought I'd move it on to someone else to get some use out of it. Zippkits does a great job with their kits, I'm sure I'll build another one in the future.

John,

PM sent. I'm in and out meetings at work so won't be able to call until later.

thank you very much i will send funds asap but would like to speak with you this evening if that is possible.....I will send funds after we speak if that is ok...john bass 941-718-3537

received boat today everything in great shape ...thank you very much ...I will ley you know how it works out ...thanks again

Back