Zippkits 50 Amp ESC- All is Well

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Petro

Problem solved!

See post below for correct programming sheet.

We apologize for this error.

Joe Petro

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I am hoping. When I asked about the ability to clear the programming setup back to the default settings, they said that it was impossible. I can't imagine them putting burned chips in at assembly...

Joe

does it have auto timing? are you using a stick radio? If it works for 4 levels of programming then the problems is not a result of a burnt chip . It sounds like a firmware or a tx issue makes sure you read the manual closely. Not that you didn't but the writing is small on most esc paperwork you might have missed something relevant to your style radio. Keep me posted.

Last edited:
Problem solved!

They sent the wrong programming instructions!

We now have the correct ones, and the ESC is even better than the first generation!

This ESC is compatable with all battery types to 4s LiPo.

It is based on starting voltage and allows LV cutoff as a percentage of starting voltage.

Really quite nice! See attached programming sheet...

Joe

New 601 Manual.pdf

Attachments

• New 601 Manual.pdf
    36.6 KB · Views: 46
Joe,

Will the instructions you posted work for ALL of the 50amp controllers you've sold up to this point? I bought a couple when you first started selling and wanted to make sure I can use these instructions.

Thanks

Mike Ball

Back