ZIPP-KIT Rocket

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
It's nothing but rain here for the weekend., thought I would go ahead and start the ThunderBoat build, got the sheet's sanded and Vaccummed up the dust from the floor,..lol wife didnt mind!!, now on to tacking the frame together!!

I don't know about your side of the state but the ponds, lakes and rivers are filling up again! I stopped by the Toxic pond tonight on the way home from work and the dock is usually 2 feet down from it and now the water is a good foot above it! Seeing how it was dark I thought that I'd just pull up with the headlights on the high beams and damned near drove into the pond! I haven't seen it that high since the spring thaw 2 years ago.

Kind of makes you think of how badly they're getting slammed in the south and we've still got more coming in the next 2 days, remnants of Ike.

If I had the weekend off I would have been downstairs thrashing on something also trying to squeeze in a few more runs before it starts getting nasty.

Oh well, the club lake ought to be filling up as the buoy posts were starting to show from the lack of rain this summer.

You've probably got that boat halfway together or more by now, they build fast!

Latest posts

Back