Zip Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I ordered a bunch of parts and things to build a Gas Outrigger Hydro. I bought all of it from Zip Manufacturing (zippkits.com)

I must say that the rudder, strut, motor mount and a bunch of small pieces are REALLY first class. The quality is superb on all items, finish great and well designed.

I will be using them for future hardware for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

I echo your opinion. I had a post on here a while back about my satisfaction with Zipp Kits. Joe's customer service is top drawer and his products a very nice.

He is generally first on my list when looking for something.

D

Zip Kits Rocks !!!! I have nothing bad to say about Zip Kits . Joe has always came throught for my club and also for my self . His customer service is top notch.

Chris Bopp

I echo these coments,I am just getting back into the hobby aftermany[17yrs]away.

Doing business with ZippKits[Joe] has been a pleasure,Joe is a strong supporter of our hobby and indivuals.

I have a jae.12 ,jae.45 and just received a Bullit Thunderboat kit for this winter's build project,The quality and value are first rate !

Mike Daly

Yup zip kits is a great vender for sure.I have got lots of stuff from them all ways fast ship and great parts.for a good price,

And his airplane is really cool as well.

JD
Are they available now as complete kits?? I saw them for the first time @ Hobart and I want one! Joe Petro is THE man, he has brought so much to the hobby and has people building again!! :) :) :) :) :)
Don flying planes :eek: now that would be great to see. Don was taught flying by the greatest flight pioneers the wright brothers in kittyhawk in the early 1900's :ph34r:

JD
Are they available now as complete kits?? I saw them for the first time @ Hobart and I want one! Joe Petro is THE man, he has brought so much to the hobby and has people building again!! :) :) :) :) :)
They are available as a complete kit - motor/ESC/800Mah 7.4V LiPo, or as a basic kit. All the info is on the Zipp Kits website. I really enjoy flying this thing. It will stay up for 15+ minutes and is very stable. I fly mine sitting on the tailgate of my pickup. I gave the first one I received to my son and now have another one.

Some of the flying photos in the manual are ones I took back at Hobert in 2011.

JD

It is amazing how fast Joe gets stuff shipped.. my Bullitt ultimate combo pkg went out on thursday and i had it by today... everything nicely packed in the box in perfect shape and FAST!!!! thanks ZIPPKITS!!! I cant wait to get the next kits,they went out friday...JAE45, A JAE 45TWIN to be built for TOLEDO.. probably be here monday!

right now i have just started a A BOX Crackerbox for club member and like every other ZIPP kit i have worked on all parts are sweet and in order and complete,.. this one even comes with its own building jig!!! very cool

JD
Don flying planes :eek: now that would be great to see. Don was taught flying by the greatest flight pioneers the wright brothers in kittyhawk in the early 1900's :ph34r:
HEY Don... the Wright Brothers taught you to fly??!!?? COOOOOOOL!! LOL :D

marty, everything you saw on my jae at the internats is from zipp. good quality, selection, excellent pricing & world class customer service are what joe is all about ;) !

My first ZIPPKIT was the JAE.21, I got the ultimate hardware combo.. liked it so much i purchased one for my old rigger...and a 12 size turn fin.. nice stuff and reasonably priced and fast... i'm sold B)

I ordered a bunch of parts and things to build a Gas Outrigger Hydro. I bought all of it from Zip Manufacturing (zippkits.com)

I must say that the rudder, strut, motor mount and a bunch of small pieces are REALLY first class. The quality is superb on all items, finish great and well designed.

It's unusual for Chinese made parts to get a good recomendation on IW !!!

Dave:

I agree, but quality is quality wherever they are made and these are REALLY nice pieces.

Wow! Thanks guys (even Dave)!

We try our best to stock products that are good quality and value.

We always live by the golden rule and treat others the way we would like to be treated.

We have some new parts coming out soon, as well as new boats.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really does help us since we have been so busy here.

Joe, Stasia, Debbie, Dave and Bill ( along with Mike and now Rick)

Dave:

I agree, but quality is quality wherever they are made and these are REALLY nice pieces.
Marty,

I couldn't agree more. I sell a lot of the same pieces and in have many items made for me in China but I often see comments on the forums about not buying chinese and as it was a slow day here I decided to stir the pot.

Back