Zip Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a bunch of parts and things to build a Gas Outrigger Hydro. I bought all of it from Zip Manufacturing (zippkits.com)

I must say that the rudder, strut, motor mount and a bunch of small pieces are REALLY first class. The quality is superb on all items, finish great and well designed.

I will be using them for future hardware for sure.
It's unusual for Chinese made parts to get a good recomendation on IW !!!
Dave:

I agree, but quality is quality wherever they are made and these are REALLY nice pieces.
Marty,

I couldn't agree more. I sell a lot of the same pieces and in have many items made for me in China but I often see comments on the forums about not buying chinese and as it was a slow day here I decided to stir the pot.
Exactly , our lives are filled with products and services that come from around the globe . The really important part is the person that is taking on the responsibility and effort to make this happen . Thanks Joe and company !!!!!!

I ordered a bunch of parts and things to build a Gas Outrigger Hydro. I bought all of it from Zip Manufacturing (zippkits.com)

I must say that the rudder, strut, motor mount and a bunch of small pieces are REALLY first class. The quality is superb on all items, finish great and well designed.

I will be using them for future hardware for sure.
It's unusual for Chinese made parts to get a good recomendation on IW !!!
Dave:

I agree, but quality is quality wherever they are made and these are REALLY nice pieces.
Marty,

I couldn't agree more. I sell a lot of the same pieces and in have many items made for me in China but I often see comments on the forums about not buying chinese and as it was a slow day here I decided to stir the pot.
Dave stir the pot? :rolleyes:

It's always good to see Joe and Fred at Hobart and the Toledo show but have also bought a ton of stuff from him by phone.

Right there's an A-Box kit on the building table, probably to me the easiest kit I've ever built from Zippkits.

If you talk to him on the phone, see what else he has as some things aren't on his site yet. He also takes suggestions as for things that maybe he could carry. He does avoid complete radio systems and didn't want to carry engines but did start carrying the X-Force gas motor. Joe likes things to sell that he knows will last as he covers it 100%. Without going into details, he did show me something that he would not sell and why.

Hi, Joe! I discover your site three years ago with Tunderboat from you. Very nice kit an running like on the rails! Also your combo collet/pulley is the best on market. And service is exelent. You derve all greetings! Merry Christmas and best wishes. Boris Mazor and Al Robinson.

Zipp Kits is may be the best overall boat kit operation ever. Affordable, high quality, fast service, honest and growing. My son Greg and I have built 9 Zipp boats and a tenth just arrived in the mail.

Bob JAE 21 2012 A.jpg

Bob JAE 21 2012 B.jpg

Bob JAE 21 2012.jpg

Zip Kits is a first class company in every way.

They donated items at every race that I went to last season , not sure how they make any money but we are very greatfull for how much they support our hobby.

Latest posts

Back