Zenoah Ugly

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro

I was thinking about my new Gas rigger design and looking at pictures of boats to get an idea on the style and cowl I wanted to mold. Then it hit me ......Those Zenoah engine are sure Butt Ugly. I mean my Picco power EXR riggers are just beautiful, The boats a sharp looking and without doubt The Picco EXR engines are the best looking in my opinion and most would agree, The New CMB's are sharp too. But those Zenoah are ugly as sin, from that plumbers pipe exhaust header to the Walblow Carby on the other side, to that pull starter and horrible looking cylinder ..... I know they work well and are cheap, reliable & all that and looks means nothing , just a vanity thing. My new rigger is going to look nice, be fun and inexpensive to run , But I will have to look at new gas boat on the stand and say man, that boat looks great and but that engine is sure ugly, Plus the exhaust note on gas engines is revolting too ....LOL :p

john

Last edited by a moderator:
uh...yea, i had a Picco 67 and there aint nothing special about the way they look.

Please point me in the direction on where i can get another "plumbers pipe" header though, as it would save me from spending $100 on another header for my QD pipe

John . you are right . the Zeni's arent good looklers for sure .. if you design a rigger for it go for a 4 ore 3.5 inc wide tub .. than use a cowl that goes arround the motor to hide its ugly face .. check out my new riger project .. i hope you like it ! twister rigger

Jeroen

Latest posts

Back