Zamn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Was looking over the upcoming schedule for this season in NAMBA D3,

trying to map out a plan, and reality smacked me in the face....

I need to stop smoking cigarettes....................

PERIOD :blink:

Doing the rough math , I can darn near run the 12 races(D3 HP-WCRA-STORM)

in the Tampa bay area in 2010 - INCL. entry/fuel/plugs/food/ect (normal I spend)

Baring any major failures(killed hull) for around $1600.-$2000.

have all the replacement parts I need cept for the Mac 45 stuff-

like everyone :rolleyes:

THEN -

I looked at what I spend on smokes d/w/m/y -

between the old lady and myself. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im pretty sure saying that I could darn near have a Killer Gas Hydro at the end of the year, with some left-

over pissed her off :p :p :p :p

Alright guys and gals - need your help

You see me at the lake with a smoke- bust my a-- please ;)

I REALLY want a GAS HYDRO :) :) :) :)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

in the Tampa bay area in 2010 - INCL. entry/fuel/plugs/food/ect (normal I spend)

THEN -

Im pretty sure saying that I could darn near have a Killer Gas Hydro at the end of the year, with some left-

Andy
Cigarettes SUCK !!I smoked for 15 years ..they suck . Always remember in a weak moment the pleasure derived from beer ...is better and cheaper than smokes !!!!!! summary : BEER is CHEAPER than CIGARETTES . No Brainer . :lol: :lol: :D :D

THEN -

Andy
Cigarettes SUCK !!I smoked for 15 years ..they suck . Always remember in a weak moment the pleasure derived from beer ...is better and cheaper than smokes !!!!!! summary : BEER is CHEAPER than CIGARETTES . No Brainer . :lol: :lol: :D :D
I did it before for 7 years - just quit cold turkey-

Thinking about it the way I did tonight-

I WANT A GAS HYDRO :p

Andy think of it this way every time you go to light up look at the cigerette and think GAS HYDRO

I quit smoking about 5 years ago by using nicorette gum. The only problem is I am still chewing the gum,and it is just as much or more money than smoking! I figure it has to be better for me than the cigs though.

THEN -

Andy
You smoked? I cant even imagine you with a cig hanging out yer mouth!! :lol: On the beer bein cheaper.....yeh for now...but by the time this state and federal administration gets done with us we'll be lucky if we dont get taxed for drinkin too much WATER! :huh: DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED! Cigs suck....wish i could quit...would need a straight jacket...was a very nasty person when i tried!!

tom,

i beg to differ, i could drink more then i could ever smoke. smokes(puff) hav'nt put me in(puff) the hospital yet(double puff) <_<

tim

THEN -

Andy
Break down the 12 races.. I am out of the loop and too lazy to look :)

Let me send you some of these Michigan cigarettes, the FSC's (Fire Safe Cigarettes). As of the first of the year that's all that can be legally sold here. They're like smoking the tape on cardboard boxes which is probably what they're using in the paper. Headaches, a metal taste in your mouth and nausea are just 3 things they'll give you. That's sure another incentive for me to quit!

I hear yah, a friend of my sister, who is a long time smoker, just died suddenly at the age of 48 from a heart attack. :( Could have been caused by smoking...
It could have been caused by smoking? Smoking could have been a contributing factor but I'd lay down lots of money to bet that there was something else going on, maybe high cholesterol.

I've got a little experience here unfortunately. I'm not a Cardiologist nor do I play one on TV but I've been there too many times. I had my first one 11 years ago at the tender age of 46. I didn't have a clue as to what was going on at the time but I thought that I was too young to have one. My bad cholesterol was through the roof, in fact off the scale. They usually quit at 400. What happens in my case was that not only were the vessels around my heart 90% plugged but the smoking cuts down on the amount of oxygen flowing through your system. Smoking, along with other things like illicit drug use can shrink the vessels doing further damage which closes off the vessels. Plaque is almost like mozerella cheese as my Doc put it.

I've got a lot of stents around the old ticker, an ICD, basically a defibrillator in my upper left chest and have have CABG, otherwise known as open-heart surgery.

After all of this you'd think that I would have learned by now.

Smoking has also helped to give me a lot of other fun things like sleep apnea and acid reflux. The trauma of going through so many Myocardial Infarctions (heart attacks with the fancy name) has also given me anxiety attacks due to a chemical imbalance in my body plus Type II diabetes.

Back