Yo Dudes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Everyone!

Yea just when you thought it was safe....... :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

What been doin?

Ive been busy settling a estate and working on a few projects, Got some spare time and thought I would check in........

Dat Crazy Gener ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRST MARTEN AND NOW YOU!

JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS MAN..

Hope you are doing well..

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Guys, hide the women and children.... Gener's back! :lol:

Good to hear from you man.... You need to put together another tunnel and come race with us next year at the World Tunnel Champs! We had over 150 tunnels there this year... :)

~James

And here I thought you found the edge of the world and fell off!!! :blink: Welcome back Gener! Glad to see ya still kicking the dirt on the right side :lol:

Gabe is right, you HAVE to come out next year for the Tunnel OB Champs! It was a blast!

OK.. I got it... OPEN INVATATION..

If you come to the tunnel race you will have a full Futaba/Aquacraft/ENGINE?/Tunnel all setup by yours truly... Not kidding dude..

WE WANT GENER at the WORLD TUNNEL CHAMPS...

Everybody...

WE WANT GENER at the WORLD TUNNEL CHAMPS...

Grimracer

Well tha gangs all here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dat Mike Z sure knows how ta ring my bell :p DING! DING! :lol:

Note how he left the engine choice with a Question :ph34r:

Yea I'll try to schedule it in, Keep me updated on the dates and stuff, Sounds KEWL ta me ;)

Haven't been doin a lot of anything but friggin paperwork and runnin numbers and dealing with Realtors..... YAWN!

A change would be nice,

Gener :D

GENERZ! Man, I've missed you in here. You better get posting as Ferrette has passed you but it took him a while! :lol:

How's the back doin'?

Hey Geneo!

Good to see you are still in the game! BTW 14 more months till retirement! SHORT!!!!

Later!

Ed Radz

Note how he left the engine choice with a Question ph34r.gif
Oh thats just cuz they have something in the works for a Topspeed RTR. Maybe it will be ready by then.

Mike

Hello Dudes,

Im a learning a new laptop, Acer Aspire with dat new fandangled Vista OS........

Sheeeesh!!!! do dis here, do dat dare, CRAP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Jer!

Glad to see ya still hang'n in thare, keep a pluggin my friend ;)

Yo Ron O,

Hey thar ya old fart :p Yea backs OK, But think my mind is going now, Wife says no news there :lol:

PJ, Hey Buddy,

Ya gots some news ? Give me a little bit to get this contraption configured and I'l try tha PM's ;)

Hey Ed!

Yea, Im a thinking bout doin it too, Im a too old to be this busy :lol: :lol: :lol:

YO Don!

Thanks man!!! :D

Thanks for the info Mike, Knew he was up ta SUMPIN :p

Gene B)

Back