Yahoo we are back!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

:) We are back! I got the new server up and it smokes! Well the return has been delayed mostly due to major failures of the old server. The hard drive was totally corrupt! It would not function at all. I almost gave up and had to start from scratch. But my old best friend from years back told me about getdataback from www.runtime.org It is a disaster recovery program and it works great! That held me up for several days. Family obligations have also slowed me down but I got the evening/nite to work on it today. I got like 100 bugs to work out but it is getting there. the forum was a real pain to get working but it seems to test out fine now....

more later..... back to work! I have to make a new main page to celebrate the new server as well as fix the dissappearing act it was doing.

I want to thank everyone that donated!!!!!!!! this site would officially be gone if it werent for you guys!

sorry about the down time,

Tom

Hey Tom! I went from Sr.Member to Full member. What's the story there?

I was getting IW fits. Thank god your back!

Hammer

ummmm thats a setting.... ill look in to it

ill bet the forum is a lot faster now!!!

seems so to me ;D

i can actually click the start button on the server without it chugging for 5 minutes! 10X more memory and 5X the processor speed! YAHOO!!!!!

DUDE YOU GOT A DELL!!! (that's what the ups guy said)

Whoopee! Glad to have you back on line! I was having IW DT's while you were down. :p You and Jim's R/C Boat Dock were down at the same time, I thought that it was my 'puter acting up at first. I'll be OK now.

Back