WTC. family

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumrunner

Well back on the rock. Just wanted to thank everybody for a great week, and to let everbody know that there is still a lot of good people out there that go above beyond to help us . I like to thank deryl and jenni without them and there time bringing the trailer we couldn't race also for feeding us and for just always helping.thanks , also the atwell's for all they do for me , thanks Mitch for the baddest gas tunnel out there, there just lucky I couldnt find a servo . Next on the list is Kevin lee (smart monkey)there's to much to list what you did for me ,Ryan and George , THANKS, next is Otto for always supplying fuel and parts, next these three made it the funniest weekend ever drake , Jeff and chuck , we'll call them team black rum , thanks for helping me with my q boat and all you guys did, thanks, also Ron shaw for bringing me all my part and motor , and Joe for letting us be there.

If I forgot someone thanks for all the help and hospitality .

To the my TUNNEL FAMILY. Thanks !!!!!

Its a pleasure to have all you guys race on our pond. We look forward to seeing the TUNNEL FAMILY again soon........our doors are always open to you guys.

Hey ***** I sent you some sausage. I don't get no love that's ok I see how it is.

Ha ha sorry I couldn't make it this year maybe i'll see you 3 crazy phuckers next time.

Sorry I forgot you , the sausage was the best a usual , thanks till next time

Glad to help anytime shane. It was great seeing you, george, and ryan. Wow what a fun week. Already looking forward to next year...
default_wink.png

Back