• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only One........................And I an pretty..........sure that it is NOT for SALE.............................. ;) ;) ;)

Contact Jerry Crowther of Seaducer. He has stuff in inventory that he does not advertise. I know he had at least one twin this year. He has a website but is lax at answering e mails. Call him. If he does not have one he may know of one.

Jerry dose NOT BUILD a SPECIFIC twin hull. How ever if you want to spend the money I an sure he will point you in the right direction.

But as was said. There is only one at this time. That I know of................ and I an sure it is not up for sale.

As for being lax on answering e-mail. If a Hurricane just leveled your city and there is NO POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Oh did I forget something, Oh, give it a few days for the reply. The world of R/C boats is e-mailing seaducer. And I know HE CAN NOT BE AT tWO PLACES AT ONCE. :p :p :p

BigChuck said:
Jerry dose NOT BUILD a SPECIFIC twin hull. How ever if you want to spend the money I an sure he will point you in the right direction.
But as was said. There is only one at this time. That I know of................ and I an sure it is not up for sale.

As for being lax on answering e-mail. If a Hurricane just leveled your city and there is NO POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:   :blink:  

Oh did I forget something, Oh, give it a few days for the reply. The world of R/C boats is e-mailing seaducer. And I know HE CAN NOT BE AT tWO PLACES AT ONCE. :p   :p   :p

111815[/snapback]

Lax means he only gets to his e mails once or twice a week. Been like that for at least 6 years. Working on boats the rest of the time.

Back