• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Used Gas Cat That needs some tlc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I would like to find a cheap used Cat that needs some TLC if you know what I mean.

Perhaps damage to the hull but not too severe or an engine that needs some repair.

This may seem odd but am looking for a gas cat as a winter project and am pretty handy with repairs.

What have you got that's been laying around not being used.

Send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks

Terry

dont find one there is always my aeromarine, I could even scratch it up for ya give you something else to paint, ;)

Serious note check ebay, I think there is a first gen insane cat listed from the pics it could use a little TLC, good luck

I would like to find a cheap used Cat that needs some TLC if you know what I mean.
Perhaps damage to the hull but not too severe or an engine that needs some repair.

This may seem odd but am looking for a gas cat as a winter project and am pretty handy with repairs.

What have you got that's been laying around not being used.

Send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks

Terry
email sent

Thanks for the replies and the e-mails ..

Found one that should do me just fine.

Terry

Latest posts

Back