• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Turbo Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

Who has the best prices for a FEW turbo plugs? I don't want to buy 50 just a hand full: 5-10. There is a seller on ebay from Hong Kong that has fairly cold plugs for about $6.60/plug after shipping from a brand I have never heard of. I am hoping I can do better...

Who has the best prices for a FEW turbo plugs? I don't want to buy 50 just a hand full: 5-10. There is a seller on ebay from Hong Kong that has fairly cold plugs for about $6.60/plug after shipping from a brand I have never heard of. I am hoping I can do better...
Contact Jack O'Donnell, he is on this forum. Maybe not the cheapest, just the best.

Contact Jack O'Donnell, he is on this forum. Maybe not the cheapest, just the best.
I have had great luck with O'Donnell plugs. Any other options?

I have had great luck with O'Donnell plugs. Any other options?
I have a dozen CMB #6 cone-loc plugs will sell for $65 shipped by priority mail.

I have purchased cone-loc O'Donnell plugs from Tower Hobbies.

I just never have checked the price but they do stock them.

Good luck on your search

Let me look . If I have a few you can have them for Free.... :blink:

Adam send me an address I have 5 new #6 cone lock Average filament type plugs to send you. Freebie`s............ Joe W

Bob, thank you for your offer. If you still have them, I will hit you up when I burn through what I have.

Joe, YGPM Thank you!!!

Mike, thanks again for the deal on the motor. I'll let you know how it goes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back