• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB TT Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Anyone have a new or used in good nick TT Outboard they want to get rid of?

Cheers

Kris

RIGGERMORTISE said:
Kris Flynn said:
Anyone have a new or used in good nick TT Outboard they want to get rid of?
Cheers

Kris

106708[/snapback]

someone must have been talking to Tim :p

106712[/snapback]

Kris - your props left here yesterday - please let me know when they arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris, Be careful buying used TT's, I've bought a few for parts back when I learned that Thunder Tiger stopped making the OB. Older models had a 12mm dia crank where the rear main bearing fits and the lower unit had Right Hand threads for the propshaft assembly. All those parts and associated parts have been discontiued long ago,,newer model has 13mm crank and Left Hand threads on lower unit parts as listed above. Just tryin' to help :)

I think that may be the only engine 4-EST hasn't owned yet :lol:

Go ahead and get one 4-EST, they're only $195 New

Tim,

That TT you have in the "EBay Pic" is the reintroduced model, largely the same motor as before 'cept it has a new carb that's much better than the last one they used. New engines come in a Red Box :)

Jerry Wyss said:
I think that may be the only engine 4-EST hasn't owned yet :lol: Go ahead and get one 4-EST, they're only $195 New

106818[/snapback]

YOU KNOW I PROBALLY DID OWN ONE OF THESE FOR A COUPLE DAYS OR SO BUT FORGOT ABOUT IT

Richard_Tran said:
i don't think it has enough power to conform to 4-EST Performance standards, haha!!
106822[/snapback]

YOU KNOW ME RICH IF IT DOESNT IDLE AROUND 40 MPH ITS UP FOR SALE DONT NEED NO SLOW CRAP WHEN WE GOT THOM HAMMER DOWN AT THE POND BREATHING DOWN OR NECKS WITH STRAIGHT LINE RECORD HOLDING A MONOS.

Jerry, i hear you...i didnt want to get one that was too old, just checking if there were any cheap gems ;-)

Dave, I like the thought of having something different! The TT modded would be just the ticket ;-)

hmmm now what about hulls? ;-)

Kelly, cheers Mate!

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
Dave, I like the thought of having something different! The TT modded would be just the ticket ;-)

hmmm now what about hulls? ;-)

Kelly, cheers Mate!

Kris

106952[/snapback]

Im the same always wanting to be different. Ive got to speak to the man Tim again!

seya

Dave

Kris, I thought that TT Tim Posted from "OZ ebay" looked like a good buy, it's the new reintoduced model and a good price.

OH Man, you mentioned hull's,,I modified a 27inch LeeCraft XTR, lengthened the sponsons from the stock transom back 1.5inches and shaped the bottom of the sponson's much like the Lynx is, although when I did this I hadn't seen the Lynx yet. I extended the TT OB mount back one inch and things started to get faster but it wasn't reliable in the corners. Then TimD told me about the "wedge" between the mount and transom, and Wow! It cornered What I would call ,,Perfect!

Without a doubt the "funnest" boat I've ever drove, and That includes The Lynx Too. I'll have to get some pic's on here for you to get a look at what I'm talkin' about. The XTR is a good buy and there's a bunch of them out there, so "pikkin's"

are good :)

The HTB is a Great hull also, a few years back the ponds were "coated" with 'em. I'll work on the picture's, give me a couple day's.

Jerry

Back