• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb thunderboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I had my boat sold, but the buyer backed out this morning.

Here's the ad I posted on MGB. I just want the boat gone. I am rapidly running out of room.

RC BOATWORKS CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT for sale. it's been sitting on a shelf in my garage for almost 6 years, and I'm tired of looking at it.

I've never done anything with it. It has no holes anywhere.

I'm asking $375.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you want to pick it up, I'll knock $200.00 off the price. If you want it to go to Alaska or Hawaii, I'll pay the first $200.00 but the rest is up to you.

I can be contacted at either 714-420-2453 or [email protected]

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in post 16 you only wanted a$100.

i would of bought it then

Last edited by a moderator:
in post 16 you only wanted a$100.

i would of bought it then
In the post above it said PLUS S&H.

If you want to pick it up, you can still have it for $100.00.

FEDEX wants $209 to ship it, and I paid $50.00 to have it packaged so it wouldn't get beaten up in shipping.

John, Where are you located- if you don't mind my asking. Shipping can be a deal breaker on large boats. I'm in Orangevale Ca. I have a nice straight Zipp drop sponson. Send your e-mail address in a P.M. and you will get pics.

Thanks,

Glenn

Back