• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb thunderboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a zippkits bullitt TB newly built. If your interested I can post some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a zip kits built no paint no hardware. $325 shipped. I can email pics tonight if you want.

I have one from RC Boatworks. It's fiberglass. It's been sitting on the shelf for about 5 1/2 years. It's never been rigged. It has no holes in it. It's yellow on the bottom, red on the top and the hatch covers are yellow.

You can have it for $100.00 plus shipping.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow if you're interested.

Steve I am very interested please send pics Mike Siriana Please start your own thread and stop trying to buy from my thread and horning im on my deals

New: Blazer Lauterbach Thunderboat with new style cowling ready for hardware, final sanding,and paint I Want $350 plus shipping thanks Wayne

SANY2946.JPG

SANY2944.JPG

SANY2945.JPG

I'm pretty sure assembled means not in kit form. Lol. He didn't say rigged.

Downhill from here.

Here's some pics of my thunderboat. I'm asking $100.00 plus S&H SOLD!!!

Picture 006.jpgPicture 005.jpgPicture 007.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 007.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry let me rephrase I prefer a assembled boat but there is not much for sale, so at this time I will be looking at anything that is a deal I can swing

John , If your still interested I have a Zipp Kit Rockett thunderboat for sale. The boat is well built, top of the line hardware, Hitec high servos

with motor and pipe $550.00 plus shipping w/o motor and pipe $275.00 puls shipping.

Back