• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB striaght nitro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hydro

I need a couple of gallons of 100*nitro. Was wondering if anyone going to the NAMBA nats in Louisiana would be willing to bring some fuel to sell. Thanks, Jim Fullmer

I need a couple of gallons of 100*nitro. Was wondering if anyone going to the NAMBA nats in Louisiana would be willing to bring some fuel to sell. Thanks, Jim Fullmer
Anyone caught selling you straight nitro will get a good knuckle wrap by homeland security. I suggest you approach this in a different way.At best someone might sell it with the oil in it.

Anyone caught selling you straight nitro will get a good knuckle wrap by homeland security. I suggest you approach this in a different way.At best someone might sell it with the oil in it.
you can buy pure nitro in a 40 gallon drum. that is how the nhra buys it.

you can buy pure nitro in a 40 gallon drum. that is how the nhra buys it.
Once you go thru a security check with homeland security you can buy it.

It is a hastle but still can be done once you go thru a few hoops.

One of the restrictions is that you don't sell straight nitro to anyone

otherwise once caught you lose your ability to buy

DaveB

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping that someone coming to the race might just have a couple extra gallons to spare. I wasn't thinking this would turn into a covert operation. :(

Back