• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted OS 9B Remote Needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Kinney

If anyone has an extra OS 9B remote needle valve assembly like the one the picture that they would be willing to sell please let me know. I would like to get a couple of them if possible. Thanks! A7B49FF9-DC06-4DB9-8E82-E3CCC1301516.jpeg

I think I have a new one I would sell if I'm not mistaken? Give me a little time to check my parts stash, and I will let you know.
Brian Neumann

If anyone has an extra OS 9B remote needle valve assembly like the one the picture that they would be willing to sell please let me know. I would like to get a couple of them if possible. Thanks! View attachment 303227
Steve, think I have exactly what you are looking for…unused.

Attachments

• E7D6B225-4A95-4EC1-B2FC-FE77026DCE2A.jpeg
    E7D6B225-4A95-4EC1-B2FC-FE77026DCE2A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
I checked & was mistaken. The needle I have is an OS remote needle assembly for a 21 RZ-M engine & fits a 20G Carb. Looked similar to your picture.
Brian Neumann

If anyone has an extra OS 9B remote needle valve assembly like the one the picture that they would be willing to sell please let me know. I would like to get a couple of them if possible. Thanks! View attachment 303227
Steve, think I have exactly what you are looking for…unused.
Yes you do. How much for both of them or whatever you willing to sell?
$40 shipped sound fair
Is that for both? If yes sounds fair to me. Do you have PayPal? Thanks
Yes, for both.
Sending PM

Back