• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Scale stuff, Misc parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

1. New Steve Muck .67 pipe/ uncut and after muffler FOUND

2. New CMB .67 quiet pipe/ uncut

3. New 10-32 K&B bent water fittings(these have a inside diameter around .093") Six each. FOUND

4. New Speedmaster rudder blades, 60-90 size tapered single water pick up/uncut. Two each. FOUND

5. New Speedmaster 1/4" strut blades one Round bottom, One Flat bottom. Not extended ones. FOUND

6. AB 5 degree scale headers for .67 CMB, Yes hen's teeth. 2 each.

7. Enough high quality Carbon Fiber to make 2 or 3 straight turn fins. One side smooth and one side rough for laminating. .030" to .040" preferred.

8. Three each of the large I.D. Tetra Exhaust Preassure fittings.

If you do not have what I need, any contact information would help a bunch.

Thanks, Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had the stuff I would not need it. And could take all the pictures I want.

Glenn,

I have complete assy in the SpeedMaster but will sell/price the individual struts and rudders.

These are Brand New still in package

60 rudders tapered single p/u (only) are $23 each

1/4" standard Flat or round bottom strut (only) are $17 each

Approx $4 first class or priority $6.50

Edited: Prices added

Phone me If you want to mix it up.

757-412-8825

Tim

You can get the water fittings from K&B Mecoa. www.mecoa.com p/n 54-8901 5 degree headers (plus 3/16th stub shaft material, struts) from Gary Jensen 425-821-9263.

Good luck with the Muck pipe. Most of the people that have them are not selling them. I called him to make a batch and he has sold the dies and stuff to a guy that isn't really making them. No doubt they are the best overall pipes for scale boats with the biggest sweet spot and make for easier tuning.

If enough people are interested in getting the pipes I will make another run at him to bug the guy he sold the dies to and make a batch. Need a minimum order of 10..

Headers may be bought from Al Hobbs or if using transom exhaust the stainless headers are awesome<contact Pakman on here for those.

Thanks everyone!

Tim, PM me a total with priority shipping and I'll get you paid.

Mike C, If I need to order 10 of the Muck pipes I will-proceed bugging.

Mike S. I will try to find the contact info for Al Hobbs in the Mfg. Section.

Robin, Appreciate you looking for the fittings- I've heard MECOA can be a pain to deal with.

Robert, If it has not been cut and you want to sell it- Let me know.

You did not like it on the Mono??

No not at all CMB better pipe for mono i never cut it i bought it used from tip to tip it is a little over twelve and a half inches long

Thank you Tim, Got the invoice and PP will be sent today.

Robert, any big dings in Pipe and do you have a muffler I can use with it? At over 12 1/2" it has probably not been cut.

Thanks,

Glenn

i picked it up from the Minizar i do have a real nice silencer on it i got from Jerry makes it over thirteen inches

Robert, PM me with a price for both pipe and muffler, I'm interested.

Glenn

Glenn, got the 6 fittings with nuts. Not new, but free! All i need is an addy, merry early christmas.

Latest posts

Back