• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Pico 45 Exaust gaskets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Can anyone help me out here? I am looking to buy a few Pico 45 Exaust gaskets for my Black Head engine.

Any sugestions on any thing else I could use if I cannot get the original Pico gaskets?

Thanks guys

Dave Rumble said:
Can anyone help me out here? I am looking to buy a few Pico 45 Exaust gaskets for my Black Head engine.
Any sugestions on any thing else I could use if I cannot get the original Pico gaskets?

Thanks guys

101079[/snapback]

Dave contact mike hallam 519-471-9061 he can tell you but I think you might be able to the gasket from a cmb I think mike will know for sure.By the thanxs for the help at the pond 24 weekend I think I have the exide dialed in nowTHanxs muchs shannon :unsure: :D

CMD has New style Ex couplers that fit a large range of engines. The Mac coupler would fit a Picco

Back